Chapter 1

College life has been very cruel and hard for me, not only because of those freakin' projects, assignments, school uniform, and a bunch of terror teachers who are fond of making all the students' lives miserable but also the agony of my non-existing love life.

Growing up like me, is never easy. I am not the typical funny one, I am the strange, silent innocent next door, easy -to -please friend with a hidden desire. An urge to fight with my wild imaginations, I am at ease on making friends with hot guys but that little friend underneath my zippers suffers because of avaricious lust.

I really don't know where it started nor when that woman soul within me was born. All I know is that, I have to stop fighting for this and let my wings out in the air. I always imagine myself walking in the aisle holding dark- tainted roses while staring with my man on the other end waiting for me, smiling with tears but I am afraid my parents would appear to be like characters in The Purge, running onto me holding big knives and cursing spells like Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter.

Yeah, and my Dad would turn me into a straight guy and I can't even imagine myself having a crush with a lass. No, never.

"Hey, are you new here?" I heard a creepy voice behind me.

I looked at his eyes, grey and bold. His eyebrows are perfectly trimmed but are very manly. His lips looks soft and pinkish. He wears nothing but boxer shorts, his abs are priceless. I was able to stare those for a few because I'm sitting at a bench so I took the chance to pretend that I am out of my mind, so I can seize every second of that ravishing perspective.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked again.

"Uh, yeah. What were you asking again?" I uttered.

"Are you insane?" He chuckled.

I looked at him and smirked.

"Kinda." I replied.

"What bro? Are you gay?"

I paused for a minute, what? bro? This stupid creature just called me "bro" yet I am looking forward on calling him babe.

"Of course not!" I lightly punched him in his stomach. I felt the hardness of his muscles contracting on that part of his body. "I just got that expression from a bunch of girls I met last night." I added.

"Chickboy huh?" He took a sip on his coffee.

"Not really, just trying to make some friends." I answered, staring at him then he turned his eyes on me and offered his hand.

"So now you have an additional one, Briane."

I looked at his hand, from the tips to his arms, observing every detail of those veins covering his muscles.

"Gustav." I smiled.

"So where did you come from?" He asked as our hands parted.

"Lexington High. Are we sharing rooms?"

"Yeah, so you have to endure a lot of screams from bitches every weekend." He smirked.

"That's cool, I suppose you're not a freshie like me." I grabbed my phone charged on the balcony.

"Yeah, I'm on my junior year. Anyway, what's your college?"

"Hotel and Management. Don't judge me with that course, I was just forced by my Dad okay? Don't want you thinking that I am gay nor girly." I defended.

"You act guilty bro. Chill, so where's your spot?" He looked at the two beds.

"Well, I love dim spots, so mine's here." I jumped into the bed near the bathroom and started to cuddle myself.