Chapter 6

I've had tantrums on what I witnessed while we are travelling but I can't do anything because we're  here and I can't go home alone. This whole out-of-town trip is just insane; plus there's no signal for the next two days. I cannot call anyone to share this horrible experience. 

"Hey, can you smile a bit?  You're ruining our trip." Zyra gently pushed me.

"Fvck, how can you smile knowing you'll be staying in this place for two days?" I answered with an eyebrow raised.

I wasn't even finished complaining when they ran on the seashore and took photos like they are beach whores.

"Stupid bitches." I sighed. 

"At least they're beautiful." I heard Joben say, he's standing behind me while staring at Sophie. 

"Love is blind." I said and turned my back on him.

"What? Where the hell are you going?" He shouted, and I saw in my peripheral view that he's running towards me.

"What did you say?" He sat beside me and he's catching his breath. Poor guy.

"Nothing." I answered, I am really not into a convo right now.

"Love is blind ehh?" He smirked. "Didn't you know that Briane's gay?" 

I looked at him fiercely.

"No, no no.. No offense dude." He moved a bit. "No offense that you're gay too, I'm not trying to offend you." He explained.

"What do you mean he's gay?" I asked.

"Interested?" He asked, he moved a little bit closer. "Let's make a deal." He added.

"What now?" 

"Don't tell anyone okay?" He said and I nodded.

"He's gay, he likes men. Oh meeeen, How can I explain this..." He sighed.

"Bisexual?" I asked.

"Yeah? I don't know, he's attracted to both men and women but he's more attracted with closeted gays." He explained as he puffed smoke.

"That's bisexual, stupid." I retorted.

"Call me stupid, I call you gay." He smirked and I was about to slap him but he held my hand and made a funny no, scratch that-- annoying face.

"You know, hurting me won't change the fact that you're gay bro." Then he ran onto the others.

I was really pissed off with that guy. I really don't know him that well but I think he really think of himself as a high-profile bachelor but he can never be one.

"Hey, why so serious?" I heard his voice.

"Nothing." I answered and plugged my earphones, just to show that I don't want to talk to him.

"Come'on, let's enjoy the beach." He tried to drag me.

"With the bitches?" I asked sarcastically.

"Someone's jealous." He murmured and I heard him laughed a bit.

"I'm not jealous! Why should I --"

"I'm not saying that it's you. Gus, don't plead guilty." He interrupted.

"You know, just join DASH and the others play bitch and fvck at the beach okay? Leave me alone." I told him.

I don't want to sound jealous nor weird nor a bitchy slut but I really don't think that he'll realize his slutty actions without me, showing him that I am so damn irritated.

"Sure, uhh.. don't want to join us?" He asked again.

"Just go, okay?" I shove him off.

"You know what? I don't have to keep mum about your feelings. I don't like you acting like that. If you like me, you can just simply tell it. Nothing wrong with th--"

"I don't like you, wake up from your dreams." I retorted.

"Then why are you acting like you are jealous?" He asked.

I felt like melting, my heart pounded fast, my hands are shaking. I wanted to deny it to his face and walk away from the scene but I can't find the courage to do so.

"I--I am no--"

"You're not jealous? Huh? He took a step nearer, then why are you acting that way?" He questioned.

I was overwhelmed.

"You know what's hard? It's when you know that it's true yet you keep denying it. What's worse is I thought you feel the same, and I want to believe that, but I just need a word from you Gus." His voice has become a little husky.

I am afraid. I want to secure my heart, I don't want to be ruined by this feeling that I don't know if this has been love or infatuation.

"I don't like you." I said.

There's a moment of silence, all i can hear is his breathing.

"Didn't you hear me? I said, I don't like you. Don't be so gay." I sighed.

And in just a blink of an eye, I lost a chance of true love.

-------
"Here's what you need." I found Sophie sitting beside me, handing me a bottle of beer.

"Someone's heart is broken." That's Gab from afar.

"Stop it." I nearly finished the bottle when I saw him with someone. It felt like my jaw dropped and my heart throbbed harder.

"Why?" Sophie chuckled.

"Who's that?" I asked, looking straight at him and that guy.

"Well, an old friend. Don't bother those two. They always keep on fighting whenever they want." She answered.

"Someone's heart just crushed."

"Are they..."

"Yes."

My heart was broken and crushed into the littlest bits. I heard them curse, I am seeing them fight in my eyes. They're almost hurting each other, there's a small smile that I want to let out from my mouth but I know it's not good to be happy for other people's burden. I hear them execrate, I hear sobs. I don't know, it just feels very confusing. 

"Ric! Stop that!" I heard Dash shouted.

This bitch.