01

*disclaimer- I do not recommend repeating any of these actions. You may get arrested, slapped, punched, donkey slapped, told off, or killed. This story is purely for the entertainment of the sick, rude, and mean people out there, just like me.

*all of these stories are made up by me. If you have a story you would like me to post, private message me and I will happily post it for you with credit to you.

Also, please do not take any of these stories seriously.

Enjoy!

•••

story 1: ice cream

I walked up to my favorite ice cream shop, Creamy Dildos. They have incredible ice cream and flavors, and the service is great. Each cup and cone, if desired, also comes with a dildo on the side.

I pushed open the big doors and noticed that the line was short, which was not normal.

When the lady in front of me ordered her ice cream, I heard the worker say that it was the last dildo that they had for the day, and I could not have that.

So, when the worker handed her the ice cream, as she reached for the dildo, I snatched it, along with the ice cream, out of her hand and ran out of the store. She began chasing after me, so I hid the dildo in my pocket and waited for her to catch up to me.

"You little... You little..." she began,"you little poop!"

I chuckled, and threw the ice cream at her.

It started dropping down her face, shirt, and body, making it look like she had cum (vanilla) and shit (chocolate) all over her.

"Bitch," I said, before walking away, ready to test out the biggest dildo they've ever given me.