03

*disclaimer- I do not recommend repeating any of these actions. You may get arrested, slapped, punched, donkey slapped, told off, or killed. This story is purely for the entertainment of the sick, rude, and mean people out there, just like me.

*all of these stories are made up by me. If you have a story you would like me to post, private message me and I will happily post it for you with credit to you.

Also, please do not take any of these stories seriously.

Enjoy!

•••

Story 3: That Time of the Month

This week was the week of my uterus. I went to the crusty mall bathroom to change my tampon. I noticed a woman with her 4 year old daughter and 10 year old son. I disregarded it and went into the stall.

As I pulled out my tampon, I noticed the little motherfucker was staring at me through the crack.

"Hey, ginger haired boy?" I said with aggression. He quickly moved away from the crack.

"No, no, I saw you. You like pussy don't you? You little straight fuckboi douche?"

"No, no, I-I didn't see you, um, pulling out your tampon! I swear!" He was sweating like two rats humping in a wool sock.
"Then how do you know that I was pulling out my tampon?!" I pulled up my pants with my wet tampon still in hand. I forgot to put my other one back in.

"Yeah little boy I saw you, don't try to play it cool. NO RESPECT!" I threw the bloody tampon at his face. His mom unlocked the stall.

"Ma'm you need to stop! He's only a young boy!"

I rolled my eyes. "Why can't he piss alone in the men's room? He's not going to get butt raped in there!"

The mom saw the tampon still stuck to his face. He was traumatized. The mom was appalled.

"You dirty animal!" She pulled it off his face and dragged him out of the bathroom.

"Jokes on you!" I shouted to her. "He's gonna have crusty period blood on his face now!"

I walked out into the mall window shopping. A middle aged woman with her teenage daughter pulled me aside.

She whispered in my ear, "Um, I think you bled through your jeans..." I felt my wet ass.

"Oh shit..."