07

•••

*disclaimer- I do not recommend repeating any of these actions. You may get arrested, slapped, punched, donkey slapped, told off, or killed. This story is purely for the entertainment of the sick, rude, and mean people out there, just like me.

*all of these stories are made up by me and my co-owner. If you have a story you would like me to post, private message me and I will happily post it for you with credit to you.

Also, please do not take any of these stories seriously.

Enjoy!

•••

My Dysfunctional Family
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Fucking hell, Mom!" I screamed, stomping down the hallway. "I told you to get me the extra large tampons, not fucking Tampax pearl! My flow is fucking HEAVY this week, and I swear to God if-"

"Shh, shh, Lily, you'll wake the baby."

"IT'S IN YOUR FUCKING STOMACH YOU RETARDED OWL PELLET!"

I stomped off, pushing in the tampon as I waddled down the hallway like a penguin.

"Lily, I see your pussy lips," my brother said.

"Fuck off you little piece of shit," I groaned, throwing the piece of plastic at him.

"MOOOOOOOOOOM," he yelled, running off.

"Y'all are fucking retarded," I whispered.

I continued to my room, making sure to lock the door. I turned around to see my dad jacking off on my bed to a picture of my mom.

"Dad, i just washed my sheets!" I screamed, grabbing his dick, twisting it, and yanking him off my bed.

My dad yelped in pain before scurrying off.

"Lily, get down here!" my moms obnoxious voice echoed through the house.

I groaned loudly and swung my feet off the chair before dragging them back down the stairs.

"whAT?!" I asked aggressively.

"Look, the baby's kicking! And look at this bump!" she smiled.

My brother and dad were feeling my moms stomach while I watched them in disgust. A few times, both of them grabbed a tit as well.

"You're literally three weeks into pregnancy, the baby isn't kicking. And you're just fucking fat. Like seriously, stop eating twinkies and go to the gym or something you fat fuck. Jesus CHRIST mom!"