08

*disclaimer- I do not recommend repeating any of these actions. You may get arrested, slapped, punched, donkey slapped, told off, or killed. This story is purely for the entertainment of the sick, rude, and mean people out there, just like me.

*all of these stories are made up by me. If you have a story you would like me to post, private message me and I will happily post it for you with credit to you.

Also, please do not take any of these stories seriously.

Enjoy!

•••

story 8: The Psycho Bitch Who Tired to Kill Me

History class is my favorite class. I sit next to two idiotic jabronies who jerk each other off and cheat off my tests, but I get to stare at my hottie mc daddy big dick mystery meat hunk of a man teacher, Mr Auph, or as I like to call him, Jacques.

Today he asked me when the Roman Empire fell, so I pushed my tits together, leaned over, pushed my hair behind my ear, and took a deep breath. "69 B.C," I said. Then, I whispered, "B.C.stands for Big Cock."

He stayed quiet for a second before exhaling. "No, incorrect." The whole class began to giggle. "Does anyone else know the answer?"

•••

At the end of class, he pulled me aside when everyone else left.

"Your past three tests have been scoring a 69. I'm beginning to notice a pattern," he said huskily.

"Oh are you now?" I said, spreading my ass cheeks with his stapler.

Before I could say another thing, I was fucking my history teacher. After about ten minutes, we heard a knock at the door. We both quickly dressed and he ran over to open it. His wife walked in.

"Laura!" he exclaimed, kissing her on the cheek. "How was work, sweetheart?"

She walked in and plopped down on top of a desk. She actually sat on one of the Jabronie's desks, so hopefully one of them will contract whatever kind of diseases she has.

"Who's this?" she asked, pointing at me and staring me down.

Mr. Auph started sweating like two rats humping in a wool sock.

"It's, uh, one of my students."

"Why is she here after school?" his wife asked.

Mr. Auph didn't look her in the eye. "I'm helping her understand the Roman Empire."

The bitch looked at me and gave a fake smile. "Oh!"

I said goodbye, grabbed my stuff and left. It wasn't until I was walking out the school doors that I realized my ass cheeks were being exposed to a pleasant fall breeze underneath my skirt.

Fuck, I left my underwear in there

I ran back into the school and straight up to Mr. Auph's room. As I walked in, I noticed his wife was holding up my underwear.

"THESE AREN'T MINE, JACQUES!"

I peered my head around the corner and said, "Uh, hi. I think I left something in here."

The bitch stormed up towards me and screamed, "WHAT IS THIS?"

"I... shit myself today so I had to change my underwear," I said.

Simultaneously he announced, "I'm beginning to study gynecology!"

Shit.

To try and cover it up, I blurted out, "I just wanted to make sure I didn't wipe any in there for infections... and stuff."

There was an awkward silence. The wife didn't say anything. I grabbed my wet panties that were dangling from her hands and scurried out of the room without another word.

•••

I sat in the car, not moving, with my hands on the steering wheel.

I need to calm down.

I grabbed my gas mask shaped bong to try and suffocate myself with marijuana. After taking the mask off, I decided to hot box this bitch. I rolled down the windows to release the smoke and I saw Mrs. Auph retreating to her car. She flashed me a nasty look and I pulled out of the parking lot to drive home.

I was driving and I noticed she was following my every move and doing the same turns as me. I was confused because I know where Mr. Auph lives, since I often intensely stalk him on WhitePages.

I continued to drive around in random directions, but the car still followed me. I eventually pulled into the parking lot of my abortion clinic, as did the car.

I took a deep breath and looked out the window of my car. To my surprise, there was a riot! They were chasing a poor, innocent girl just trying to kill her fetus.

The girl was cornered by abortion rioters, so she stuck her hand in her vagina, pulled out the baby, and began swinging around like a lasso using the umbilical cord. She threw the baby to the top of the building, crawled up the umbilical cord and escaped like a spy movie.

Under my breath, I muttered, "What the fuck?"

I let out a sigh, started the engine, and was on my way back home to see if the bitch would continue to follow me. I stopped at the sex store (mostly because I needed a new dildo) and the car still followed.

I walked inside and began browsing the dildo section, keeping a close eye on Mrs. Auph. All of a sudden, I felt a presence behind me. My samurai ninja senses told me she was about to swing. I grabbed her fist, grabbed a flog off the wall and began hitting her with it. "Oh!" she exclaimed, seeming as though she enjoyed it.

Mrs. Auph grabbed a whip and cracked it on my ass, which split it in half. She then grabbed a 48 inch dildo and used that as her battle weapon. I then pulled ninja stars out of the sleeve of my sweatshirt and began throwing them at her. She began baton twirling the dildo, blocking the ninja stars.

Before I could say anything else, I was fucking my history teacher's wife on the floor of the sex shop.