06

ATTENTION - I have an important announcement! There is a new co-owner of this account and stories. They have written parts of some chapters of "The Royal Fuck," and they also have written a few stories in this book. Since they do not want to be referred to by name, I will, at the end of each story that she writes, put "J.G" for me, and "J.C" for them. Thank you for reading!

•••

*disclaimer- I do not recommend repeating any of these actions. You may get arrested, slapped, punched, donkey slapped, told off, or killed. This story is purely for the entertainment of the sick, rude, and mean people out there, just like me.

*all of these stories are made up by me and my co-owner. If you have a story you would like me to post, private message me and I will happily post it for you with credit to you.

Also, please do not take any of these stories seriously.

Enjoy!

•••

My Life is Depressing
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the whole soccer field fiasco, I decided to take a bath to cleanse of my sins, and cleanse my bloody vagina. I sunk back into the bathtub covering my whole body with water ultimately trying to achieve drowning myself. After three seconds, I popped back up because I heard my whore mother holler to me, "Lily? The Hot Pockets are ready!"
     I grabbed my towel and stepped out, "Fuck me up!" Tying my robe I ran out into the hallway on my way to the kitchen.
     My brother, also very excited, ran out his bedroom door as well. "Imma stick my dick in this Hot Pocket!"
     My parents surrounded us. "Children," my dad said, "your mother and I have news."
    I sighed, "Phew! You guys are getting divorced and I'm moving in with mom."
    "No silly, I'm pregnant!" My mom did jazz hands around her stomach. She leaned towards  me to whisper, "I'll still be having fun with those crotchless panties..." I spit out my Hot Pocket.
     "Ma, that thing probably has Down Syndrome... you're old as fuck!" My brother said.
    "Yeah I thought your volcano was dormant, but you proved me wrong mamasita!"
   My dad raised his voice, "It is most certainly not extinct! Tell them honey, about two weeks ago in the laundry room!"
  "Ew, you god damn bitch squirted on my laundry?! I'm gettin' the fuck outta here and eating this hot pocket in my room."
     "Yeah, imma stick my dick in it!"