02

*disclaimer- I do not recommend repeating any of these actions. You may get arrested, slapped, punched, donkey slapped, told off, or killed. This story is purely for the entertainment of the sick, rude, and mean people out there, just like me.

*all of these stories are made up by me. If you have a story you would like me to post, private message me and I will happily post it for you with credit to you.

Also, please do not take any of these stories seriously.

Enjoy!

•••

Story 2: Black Friday

I walked through the mall, checking every store to find some things on Black Friday.
I stopped in Victoria's Secret, and walked all around the store. I grabbed a total of 29 items.

When I rang them up at the cash register, the total was $329.57, when it should have been $329.53. What the fuck?

"Um, my bill should be four cents less," I said.

"Ma'am, I think-"

"NO! I want my four fucking cents!" I replied, cutting her off.

"No, I don't think tha-"

"Fuck off. See here, the sweatshirt was 34 dollars with 30% off. The underwear was seven for seventeen. The 18 bras were $200. And the-"

"Ma'am, I did everything correctly! I think you're just mistaken. There was tax, and-"

"YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! I WANT MY FOUR FUCKING CENTS OR I'LL TELL YOUR FUCKING BOSS THAT YOU HARASSED ME AND I'LL GET YOU FUCKING FIRED. THEN, I'LL LIGHT YOUR FUCKING STORE ON FIRE AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T GET FIRED, THAT WAY YOU'LL STILL HAVE NO JOB. SO, ARE YOU GONNA GIVE ME MY FUCKING FOUR CENTS? OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO BURN YOU?"

"Um, I- I'm terribly sorry, ma'am. Here's a nickel, you can even have one cent extra!" she replied to me.

"Awh, thank you!" I said, grabbing the nickel and my twelve bags. "Have a nice day!"

I skipped out of the store, looking back at the bitch who next time, I'm gonna burn.

Watch out,- I looked at her name tag.

Watch out, Boomquifa.