>Section [1]

| Her name |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm...for such cheap stuff they do sell it for an unusual price" A maiden with fair coral-colored hair muttered out loud as she continue to flipped through the pages of the magazines provided on the plane. She was currently riding on a high-class plane coming from England to Japan, completely bored out of her mind.

"Miss Akashi, the plane will land in Japan in a 12 hours." the stewardess informed her and asked if she needed anything which Yumi replied with a 'no'. When the stewardess left, Yumi took a TV remote that was linked to a small TV in front of her.

"Nope...uh....nah...." She mumbled as she switched through every channel there is until something caught her interest. "Ehh....Echizen Ryoma, Tennis Prodigy who has won four consecutive titles in the American Junior Tennis tournaments - all in a little over a year is now in Japan." Yumi chuckled before staring at a video of Ryoma and his exhausted opponent during one of the tournaments.

"Seems like I have to step up my game too." She said with a sigh before smiling to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"With this, all the eight regulars have been chosen-" Inoue Mamoru, a 30-year old man with nut-brown hair and matching colored eyes, said when he saw the results of the match.

Shiba Saori, a young woman in her twenties with hazel hair and again matching colored eyes, took her camera out to take pictures of the new said regulars. She uttered the players name out loud each name out loud as she took the picture.

"Captain Tezuka Kunimitsu (Third Year)" *SNAP* The picture portrayed a 14-year old male that has dark brown hair a parting is on the left side and wears glasses. He was wearing a stoic expression and his right arm was raised, ready to receive the ball.

"Vice-Captain Oishi Shuichiro (Third Year)" *SNAP* The pictured showed a 15-year old male with black hair. He has two locks of hair that stand "inwards" on the top of his head. The top of his hair is black while the lower-half at the back seems to be shaved. His arm was raised as well, prepared to return the ball that was hit by Tezuka.

"Fuji Syusuke (Third Year)" *SNAP* The pictured portrayed a 14-year old male seen with a calm and content expression on his face, with his eyes seemingly closed from lightly smiling. He has well-layered light brown chin-length hair. His hair covers most of his forehead, his body is also fairly pale and slender.

"Kawamura Takashi (Third Year)" *SNAP* The pictured showed a 14-year old male that has brown hair in a slight Elvis Presley hair style. He has relatively long side-burns. He also also slightly big ears and has brown round eyes. He was rubbing the back side of his neck while muttering apologies when someone from the club gave him back his racket which he might have accidentally threw.

"Kikumaru Eiji (Third Year)" *SNAP* The picture displayed a 14-year old male that has vivid red hair with the parting line in the center of his head and has a plaster on his right cheek. His eyes are dark blue.

"Momoshiro Takeshi (Second Year)" *SNAP* The picture revealed a 14-year old male that is for sure one of the taller players on the team. You can tell at first glance that he also takes pride in keeping his hair very spikey, as he is seen in the morning using a lot of gel and a comb to keep it that way. He was holding a racket in one hand and another on the faucet of the drinking fountain.