[13]

Joking! It's not ending yet!! I just wanted to give you all a scare. Hehe, did it work? Well, I'm not ending this book so soon, I still have some more stuff planned for it. Muhahaha! A am an evil author. (Btw, I won't be changing my name. It'll be staying as Endergirl78) Okay! To the Travlyness!

(Katelyn's POV)

Months had passed since our Manly Princess Tea Party and it is now summer! Oh glorious summer! I had decided to go to the beach today and just relax. Travis and I are becoming more of a couple, I'll go over and make some tacos and we'll play a video game or two for our dates. I'm actually feeling really happy.

I set out my beach blanket out under a beach umbrella and relaxed in the shade. What? I was gonna swim. Just not yet. I slowly closed my eyes when suddenly.....I was dog-piled. I coughed out and took a deep breath trying to get my air back.

I heard giggling and opened my eyes to see Aphmau, K.C., Zane, and......Travis. Zane looked fed up but K.C. didn't look like she was gonna let Zane go so easily, I swear Zane has a crush on her. I started to laugh and everyone got off me.

"That hurt guys." I laughed and Travis suddenly hugged me.

"I'm sorry my Blueberry." Travis whispered and my heart skipped a beat. This wasn't anything new, but I just love how Travis can be such a sweet nerd.

"Is Travis~kun and Katelyn~sama dating?" K.C. asked and suddenly Aphmau pushed K.C. into the water.

"Sorry Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau yelled and rushed over to us.

"Remember guys, she gets crazy with her shipping, be careful and do not provoke her." Aphmau whispered and Travis and I pulled away from our warm hug. I felt a little chilly now that he isn't hugging me.

I shook the embarrassing thought away and brushed the sand off my blanket.

"Let's go swimming guys!" Travis yelled excited and ripped off his shirt and ran towards the water.

I chuckled and looked at Zane, him and Aphmau were whispering to each other about swimming and doughnut floaties. I made my way to the water and jumped in. K.C. had already dragged Zane into the water, was blushing. The red really shows through his pale skinned face.

"Let's play chicken!" Travis said.

"Oh no....." Zane whispered and tried to get away.

"Not so fast Zane~kun!" K.C. yelled as she attacked Zane and brought him back.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" I said.

"Okay! Couples vs couples." Travis said.

"Kawaii~Chan and I are not a couple!" Zane denied, his face turning a deeper shade of red.

"Zane~kun is not allowed to back out!" K.C. growled and jumped on Zane, sitting on his shoulders.

I got on Travis' shoulders and faced Kawaii~Chan. Let the war begin.

Muhahaha cliffhanger! Question, has anyone played chicken before? It's really fun! I played it with my cousins a just last week. Okay, enough about me. Bye Bye My Ender Pearls!