Chapter Four - Ok.

I almost ran put of Will's office saying that I have another meeting with Mr. Dunhill. That happened, because I rushed into him in the hall. I literally hit into him, which made me feel little bit anxious. Luckily, he smiled at me and helped me cath my stability again.

"I'm sorry, boss. I'm just stressed out and I can't keep myself focused" I excused.

"It's okay, Rubine, really. Let me guess: is it because of that new crazy show that Mr. Radford created?" He asked me even tho he already knew my answer.

"Yeah, or at least I suppose so. Can I have one question for you?" I waited until he nodded.

"Ask me whatever you want. But let me guess once more: do you want to ask me why did I let him start this project?" he predicted.

"Okay, boss. You got it right. Tell me why, please. It makes me kinda confused, you know?" I tried to make this conversation less awkard.

   He waved his hand and showed me way into his office. He sat down behind the table and I took my seat in the armchair at the opposite side. He moved with his PC mouse and then turned his head to me again.

"So you want to know why? Look here: these charts show how much we loose our viewers. And these" he pointed to another blue graph, "show how much viewers we could earn. In this graph is a lot of money. Trust me." He said with serious expression on his face.

"Okay. So, if I understood right, you will send us to this crazy and unknown area just because of money? Great, really. Good job, Mr Dunhill" I almost argued with him.

"Darling, it's not as dangerous as you thing. Being there will bring you money, popularity, new experiences and actually" he took a deep breath, "you can travel without paying it. You go into places where noone has been before. I think that's good enough" his voice become more soothing than before.

"Boss, I have a doughter. I'm single mother. I can't get stuck in the middle of forest. I can't, sorry" my own voice became shaky.

"I understand your worries, I'm single father, too. But there is no reason for your worries, believe it please. You will have enough supplies and enough of good care there. It's gonna be okay, so why don't you try it?"

   I took another deep breath.

   Without saying anything, he printed few papers and placed them in front of me when I wanted to stand up from my chair.

"Read it. Maybe you will change your mind, Rubine" he almost whispered and I quietly left this room.

   I called Lucy once more today. It took her almost fifty seconds to pick up, but I was happy for it.

"Honey? Hi there. Can you meet me at Café Zainab in twenty minutes please? Thank you!" I hanged the phone. She wasn't sure, but I still went there.

   Café Zainab was completely full, but luckily the owner is one of my friends, so she found a place for us. I waited less than five minutes for Lucy, but I chatted with Zainab, the time flew extremely quickly.
   I absolutely fell in love with this place years ago. Everything looks so clean here. Walls are shining white, tables are black and chairs are gold, so the furniture makes this place look really fancy. I met Zainab when I was beggining my first year at university. She wanted to be journalist too. But six months later, her dad died and she got this café that he had. She changed the way it works here and it become really popular in this part of town. Now I know her for so many years and I would never ever go to other café.

"I'll make you classic cappucino, okay ladies? And I'll add some cinnamon at the top, for sure. And guess what? I have a lunch pause, so I can stay here with you! Unless you want some privacy" she started laughing as she turned on her heels and went to the kitchen make us cappucinos. She's sweetheart. And she makes the best cappuccino in this world.