Chapter 3

Kirsten's POV

"Tell you about myself?" I asked.

"Yeah," Kalle said cutely.

"Ummmm..believe it or not I live on Radbury Lane," I told him. Radbury Lane was right next to Phelony Drive, the street that Kalle lives on. Like I said earlier, even though we are neighbors, I don't know that many people that live near me.

"Why haven't we hung out?" he asked flirtatiously. "You live so near, whenever my parents I gone I know who I am calling!" Kalle said with a sexy smirk.

We talked and talked and before we knew it, it was 10:30.

I got a text from my mom basically saying 'where the fuck are you?!' just in a way less harsh manner.

I replied and said we stopped at a friends house and were hanging out for awhile. In my defense, that statement was entirely true... except for the fact that the friend was a guy and I had never met him before. She replied and said okay have fun, keep me posted, blah blah blah, all that mom stuff. My mom is actually not strict at all and is pretty lenient on me having friends over and hanging out on weekdays.

---

After a few more minutes of talking, Kalle and I sat there in silence, gazing into each others eyes.

"The blue in your eyes kills me," he told me. I blushed and looked down, but he took my chin and pulled upward so I was looking at him. He leaned in for a kiss, but just before our lips touched, I turned my face away.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "but I barely know you."

"It's okay, I understand," Kalle said passionately. He is such a sweetheart.

---

We got up off the couch and walked down the stairs to the basement. It was really nice and spacious. There was an open floor plan with a living area and another brown leather couch. Behind the living room, there was a room with a pool table and nice artwork on the walls.

"Hey lovebirds," Wynn joked, "what were you guys doing up there? Making the entire country of China?"

Everyone laughed and waited for an answer while awkwardly stating at us.

"No, we were just talking" Kalle said with a serious tone. He looked at me to make sure I wasn't embarrassed.

"I don't know if its just me, but I heard some serious moaning and groaning coming from up there," Josie joked.

"Yeah, it sounded like a serious fuck session to me," Rachel said.

"Shut up guys, you wish," I said.

Kalle and I sat down in the little gossip circle that everyone had made on the floor between the couch and the TV. By the looks of things, it looked like they pushed the couch towards the wall to make some room on the floor.

"Lets play truth or dare," James suggested.

"Dirty version," Emma added.

"Can I get a fuck yeah?" Wynn said and winked at Emma. Rachel's look on her face when she saw that looked like she just witnessed a 90 year old woman giving birth to an elephant.

"That literally sounds so fun, but I think it's a safe bet that I should at least know these girls names," I said while pointing at the two other girls that showed up earlier.

"I'm Darcie and this is Lacey," Darcie said with a giggle. Darcie was really pretty. She had curly blonde hair and pretty brown eyes. Lacey had orange hair and pale skin, with gorgeous green eyes.

"Hey girls, Kirsten, Rachel and Josie," I said while pointing to who while I said their name.

"Well I'm horny, so lets get back to truth or dare," Wynn suggested.

"Oh my god, you slut," Lacey joked. Clearly they knew each other well or else Lacey probably wouldn't have said that.

"Josie, you should go first," James said before winking at Josie.

"Nothing too bad, please," she begged.

"Okay, Jos, truth or dare?" Rachel asked while leaning forward into the circle.

"Fuck this, I'm going with dare," Josie said with a huge smirk on her face. I could tell tonight was going to be interesting.

•••••••••••••••

CHAPTER 3 DONE!! WHAT DO YOU THINK? I HAD TO HAVE SOME ACTION BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE KIRSTEN REJECTED KALLE'S KISS. I WILL MAKE A TWITTER SOON AND POST PICTURES BUT IN THE MEANTIME, VOTE AND COMMENT! THANKS:) ~Ruthie<3