Chapter 5

Kirsten's POV

"What," Josie paused, "just happened," she finished.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," I said as I hurriedly got up and ran up the stairs. I stopped as soon as I got the living room, I didn't leave.

Josie and Rachel followed me upstairs.

"What the shit?" Rachel asked. "Why are you leaving? He's hot and you kissed him and I totally thought he was gonna ask you out."

"I don't know," I said with a smile. "I just like him a lot. When we were upstairs earlier, we just talked and talked and talked. Like I know I just met him, but I really, really like him."

"Baba, you need to go back down there," Rachel told me.

We walked back downstairs and I took a seat next to Kalle who smiled when I sat down. Josie sat next to James and Rachel sat next to Josie.

"Kirsten, it's your turn to dare someone," Wynn said.

"Um, Lacey, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?" I asked confidently.

Rachel looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care. I wanted to know.

"W-well," Lacey stuttered as she nervously looked at Wynn, "no."

"Who the fuck would have sex with you?" Emma asked like the bitch she is.

"Your boyfriend, actually," Lacey retorted quickly.

"What?" Emma asked looking as angry as could be. Emma looked at Wynn, slapped him across the face and stormed out of Kalle's basement. "Fuck you," she said and pointed at Wynn. "And fuck you," she said and pointed at Lacey. "By the way, Wynn, don't even call me or text me like ever again. If you're horny just go fuck your little slut," she said with a disgusted face looking at Lacey.

I could tell that Wynn wasn't all that sad when Emma broke up with him. Everyone stared at Wynn looking puzzled and he didn't even move. He sat on the ground with a confused smirk and once Emma was out of the room, said "Hey Lace, why don't you come sit by me?"

Rachel was clearly disappointed. Not only that now she knows Wynn has had sex with not one, but two girls.

It was getting late and my mom said the girls and I should come home soon, so after a few more rounds we left.

---

"So Josie, how was your kiss with James? What all went down in the bathroom?" Rachel asked on the walk home.

"It was seriously the best kiss ever," she replied, "not that I would know what's a good kiss and what's a bad kiss."

"Kirsten, how was your slobber fest with Kalle?" she joked.

"Almost as good as the sex scene in Identity Thief," I replied while smiling just thinking about Kalle.

"Don't even bring it up," Josie complained while fake gaging.

We got back to my house and went to the basement, where the couch was that we were all sleeping on was. We set up our beds with blankets and pillows and turned on Netflix.

"There's nothing good," I complained.

"We should just talk and stuff. That's just as fun as watching movies," Rachel confessed. "You guys, I have to tell you something."

"Go for it," Josie said while stuffing her face with popcorn that was in a bowl on the coffee table.

"I totally like Wynn," she said.

"No way!" I said sarcastically.

"Was I making it that obvious?" she asked concerned.

"No, but I can always tell," I told her with a smirk.

"I have a confession," Josie said.

"Yeah?" Rachel replied.

"I think James is more attractive than Rob Lowe."

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my house," I joked.

We sat on the couch and talked and confessed until 4:30 in the morning. Once we had enough heart-to-heart time, we thought up a good idea. We decided that since we go to the same school and Kalle, Wynn and James, we probably see the in the halls at some point in the day but just didn't know before Halloween because we didn't know them.

Now that Kalle, Wynn and James are single, Rachel, Josie and I decided to have a little fun.

---

Rachel's POV

"Babas, it's obvious that we all have our guy that we like. It just so happens that we're all best friends, and our crushes are best friends. Perfect situation, right?" Josie and Kirsten nodded, waiting to hear the rest of my plan. "I say, since we all want to date them... and eventually fuck them we make a deal."

"Where are you going with this?" Josie asked. Kirsten just stared at me, her eyes lighter than their usual gray/blue.

"We know that I want Wynn, Kirsten wants Kalle and Josie, you want James. Now here's my proposal, whoever gets their guy to have sex with them first, wins. It's simple. You cannot tell them to have sex with you or anything about our plan. They have to do it willingly... but," I said with suspense in my voice, "it must happen in a public restroom."

"Oh no, I can't do that," Josie begged.

"Don't be a party pooper," Kirsten exclaimed.

"You guys in?" I asked.

"Ugh, fuck, why not. But a couple questions," Josie said, "what does the winner get? How do you prove it? And is there a deadline?"

"I got this one," Kirsten said, "to prove it, you must have one picture... whether you sneak the picture or ask for one that's up to you. And the deadline is before the bell rings on the last day of school." she said with a smirk, "but just to top it off, you must... and I repeat, must show the other girls the used condom."

"But what does the winner get?" Josie asked again.

"To be on the A Honor Roll and guaranteed a GPA of 3.6 or higher," I said with a smile.

"How the fuck could we do that?" Kirsten said with a suspicious look on her face.

"I know people," I said grinning deviously.

Josie looked at me like I was crazy. "That's highly illegal to hack the systems, you know," she said quietly.

"Well if you get caught, the losers have to take the blame for everything. Willingly."

Kirsten shrugged and got up off the couch to go get a pop. After taking five steps away she turned around to face Josie and I. "Game on."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHAPTER 5 DONE!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE GAME? GOOD IDEA OR WILL THEY GET INTO SOME TROUBLE? COMMENT WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN AND WHAT PUBLIC RESTROOM YOU THINK IT WILL HAPPEN IN. IF I GET 10 VOTES I'LL POST THE NAME OF ANOTHER CHARACTER:) HAVE A GREAT DAY. ~Ruthie

Xoxo

••if you have any questions about the game or about me in general, ask me!

Twitter: @ruthiecoopie••