Chapter 7

Kirsten's POV

We approached Kalle's car and I was probably more excited than I should be to spend some alone time with Kalle. The night we got to know each other and just talked on his couch was honestly one of the nicest things ever. I am a very social person and I love to get to know people.

"Hop in, cutie," Kalle said to me. He is so cute. I got into the passenger seat and he started up the Cadillac.

"Don't tell me you're going to get a pumpkin spice latte," he joked. By the things I was wearing, I looked like I would. I was clothed in a navy blue draped top with long bat-wing sleeves and black yoga pants. Don't forget gray knee length Uggs.

"I actually don't like coffee," I explained. "I just don't like the taste, and I know once you get started that its really addicting. I feel like I am doing myself a favor."

"I thinks it's okay. I have it sometimes but try to save myself from an addiction," he added. It was obvious that Kalle was trying to make small talk to make this car ride less awkward.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah. Go for it," he said with a worried look on his face, but trying to hide it.

"Um, how many girlfriends have you had?" I asked.

"Well, I got a girlfriend in the beginning of my freshman year, and I dated her until almost end of sophomore. It didn't really work out in the end, but whatever you know," he said. I could tell that he didn't want to talk anymore about it.

"Did you ever like do anything?"

"Umm, well yeah... but not with her. I just hooked up with a girl over a weekend junior year. But to be honest I never see her anymore and probably never will."

"Weren't you sad that you like... wasted your first time?"

"Yeah and I've always wanted to do it again with someone really special to prove to myself that sex really is worth it," he said sincerely while looking at me. By this time, we pulled into the parking lot of Caribou so I wasn't worried that his eyes weren't on the road.

We got out of the car and walked inside, only to meet James, Josie, Rachel and Wynn standing by the door waiting for us.

---

Rachel's POV

"Hey, you made it here safe. We were worried that you got in a crash while making out while driving," I joked. Kalle laughed and so did Kirsten. They both have such good sense of humors which I think is just another reason we all got along so well the first time we met them, Halloween.

"Alrighty, wanna order?" Wynn said with his eyebrows raised as if he was impatient. We got in line behind a middle aged woman and another high school or college couple. When it was our turn to order, Kalle and Kirsten both got hot chocolates. Josie got a caramel latte and James got regular coffee, black. Wynn ordered a mocha and offered to pay for my chocolate mocha. Other than that, Kalle paid for him and Kirsten and James paid for him and Josie.

We looked around the Caribou and found a table big enough to fit all of us. "Damn, that's good," Wynn said after he took the first sip of his mocha.

"So how's your French class?" Josie asked James

"Good."

"Any cute girls?"

"None cuter than you," he finished flirtatiously. Josie blushed and gave James a shy smile.

"Hey, since Kalle and I got the pleasure of riding alone on the way here, I think James and Josie should get to on the way back," Kirsten said.

"That sounds good to me," I added. I can tell that they really like each other more than anyone else in this group and they need some alone time.

We finished our coffees and headed out to the cars.

"Hey James, why don't you take Josie in my car?" he said with a wink.

James looked at Josie for approval and she nodded.

"Kirsten, you can drive all of them home with my car I guess," Josie said.

"Ok."

"Ill just take Josie home and you guys can do whatever," James said.

"Just don't fuck up my car!" Josie yelled for afar as she started walking away from the group with James.

---

Josie's POV

We got in the car and I was more than excited to spend some alone time with James. It is kind of sad to think that Kalle and Wynn are seniors so if they develop relationships with Kirsten and Rach, they'll have to break up when they go off to college. I know James would be going the next year anyways but hey, we would have one more year together.

James started up the engine and starts driving to a road that was not on the way to my house.

"Hey, do you know where you're going?" I asked.

"Yes. Exactly where I'm going," he said confidently.

"May I ask where?" I asked nervously. I didn't want to get raped and I didn't know James well enough yet to assume I was safe, as much as I did like him.

We pulled up to a parking lot of a gas station that had been abandoned of what looked to be 15 years.

"What are we doing here?" I demanded.

"Relax, I'm not going to pull out a gun and shoot you," he joked.

"Oh phew," I said sarcastically. James leaned in to kiss me but right before he did I stopped him.

"Can we go inside?" I asked, "the gas station I mean," my lips brushed his as I whispered the questions.

He pulled his head away, annoyed that I stopped the kiss. "We can try, guess," he said.

We walked up to the door and to our surprise it was unlocked. "Do you think the bathroom is unlocked too?" I asked while looking into the depths of his gorgeous brown eyes.

"I would guess so," he said anxiously and grabbed my wrist. I thought Kirsten and Rachel would consider this public, now I just had to hope that James had a condom for the proof of the game.

We walked up to the bathroom door and it was unlocked. We walked in and although there was no chance of anyone walking in on us, I shut the door and immediately locked it.

•••••••••••••••••••

CHAPTER 7 DONE!! THANKS FOR ALMOST 20 READS ON CHAPTER ONE.. I KNOW THAT'S NOT A LOT BUT IT IS TO ME:) I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG THIS TIME BUT ANYWAYS ANOTHER CHARACTER IS JAMES AND HE IS ANSEL ELGORT;)) HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING.

~Ruthie

Xoxo

ig: @charlieputh <--personal btw