Chapter 8

Josie's POV

As I pressed the lock of the dusty door, I gazed at James. He walked up to me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. Before I had a chance to say anything, his lips pressed against mine.

"Oh James," I let out a moan by accident. He giggled but continued to kiss me. I couldn't handle just kissing any longer so I guided him towards the sink while not letting our lips come unattached. I proper myself up on the old sink and wrapped my legs around James torso while a creak came from the tile floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he cupped my cheek with one hand while the other was holding him up on the rim of the sink.

"Are you having fun?" James whispered as his hot breath swept across my lips.

"Yes," I replied directly while I took my arms and hugged his waist as I continued to kiss him. He took the hem of my shirt in his hands as he took them off of my cheeks and began to slowly pull my shirt off.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? We met like a week ago,' he joked.

"I don't care. People call me a slut anyways," I said. "Even though I've never had sex," I finished making sure he knew if I did let him in, it would be something special for both of us.

"Haha. Cute," he said with a sexy half smile.

I will sitting half naked on the sink making out with James when I realized he was right. I did barely know him. I began to think about this whole game and how stupid we were to agree to do this. I never thought that by having sex with James, I would be essentially taking my own virginity too.

As James hands went to unbutton my pants, I stopped him. "I'm sorry, but I think that's enough for today."

"That's fine," he agreed and winked at me telling me that he knows where I am coming from.

I sat there on the counter looking into his chocolate eyes and took his warm body in for a well-needed embrace. When we released, he took my hand and guided me back out to Kalle's car that we had driven. He opened the passenger door for me and I thanked him. He shut it after making sure I was all the way inside the car and then waked over to his side, got in, and started the engine.

---

"So are we gonna tell anyone about what happened?" James asked when we were almost back to my house.

"I don't know," I said, "nothing really happened I guess. Go ahead and tell them we made out in a bathroom if you want." James laughed and we agreed we wouldn't say anything although we knew the gang would be asking. The rest of the car ride was full of giggles and flirty comments.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" James asked with a cute smile.

"No," I replied shyly.

"Well you do." James kept making me blush with all his comments until he took his eyes of the road to gaze into mine. Kalle's car slid out of control and the panic in James face was evident.

"James, what the fuck!" I exclaimed as the Escalade rolled over into the ditch. My neck bent in a weird way and my hand was crushed between my stomach and the air bag tightly packed in front of me. "You almost had us killed! Never do that again."

"Sorry, babe, you're just too beautiful," he replied.

"Shut up. Just keep your eyes on the damn road next time. I don't need guys risking not only their own life but mine too over my damn beauty," I said with a sarcastic tone on the word beauty.

"I'm really sorry," James pouted as he reached his hand over the car to stroke my cheek. As much as I know I would've loved feeling his touch, I knew we had to find out how to tell Kalle about his car. Frankly, I wasn't really concerned for Kalle's reaction because this was none my fault. I just wouldn't wait to see the look on his face when he shows up to pick us up from this ditch and sees his car like this.

---

James POV

Oh my god. What have I done. Kalle is going to kill me. I am gonna have to pay for all of this and I could never afford this. Shit.

"Hey Jose, will you call Kalle?"

"No, actually, I won't. You have done this to the car and you have caused this whole damn situation. You call Kalle and tell him," Josie said confidently. I looked at her beautiful eyes again just like I did before we got in this accident.

"I'm just glad were both okay," I whispered into Josie's ear as I got closer to her. I can tell she can't resist my touch.

"Yeah. Me too," she said stepping away, "now call Kalle."

I dialed the phone and Kalle picked up.

"Hey what's up?" he answered.

"Look, um. Well. Josie and I are out here. Well I don't know where we are, but we crashed your car," I said quickly while biting my lip waiting for his reaction.

••••••••••••••••••••••

CHAPTER 8 DONE!!:)

THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTINUE TO READ AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE A HUUGE SURPRISE COMING UP SOON;)

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY BREAK!

xoxo ~Ruthie