Chapter 4: The problem with closet doors

"If you love me let me go-o-o-o." I sang as I walked down the empty hallway. I stayed after class an extra three mins. so I wouldn't get trampled by over weight jocks and spray tan barbies.

"Pssst!" Oh no. Not this again. "Pssst!"

I turn around, ready to punch Alec's jaw, and say, "What the freak do you want?"

"Come with me. I wanna show you something." He says. I already know this is going to go wrong. Huffing I grab his hand and I'm pulled down the hallway by Alec, having no idea where I'm going. "Close your eyes, and don't peek."

"Ok, fine Alec."

With me eyes closed I'm pushed and hear a door close. I quickly open my eyes to see that Alec didn't leave me in here alone but worst he stayed.

Taking a quick glance at my surroundings I notice that we are most defiantly in a closet full of old, smelly papers and a barley glowing light bulb. Alec is standing in front of me looking nervous and a little guilty. After a while he talks.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Sure, but why are we in a closet?" I ask calmly.

"Funny story. Your really going to laugh. Umm... well I was worried you would say no so I brought you here but I kinda forgot the key..." He said

I was filled with anger. How could he be so freaking stupid to forget a key! I'm surprised that he doesn't lose his head if it wasn't attached to his neck. He is a complete idiot. I want to kill him right now, but thankfully for him, I take a breath and calm down.

"Why are you such an idiot?" I say sliding down the wall. Great now I'm probably going to be late for ballet. Again. And it's all his fault.

"On the bright side the janitor will come and find us soon."

"YOU FREAKING IDIOT I'M GOING TO BE LATE TO BALLET BECAUSE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE FORGOT A PAIR OF FREAKING KEYS." I yell at him with all my anger.

"You take ballet?" He says. Oh shit.

"Thats not important. what is important is the problem with closet doors and how they are too thick to break." I say banging my head on the wooden door.

"Oh my god! Miss Effy Camber, the bad girl, takes ballet. Well the whole school is going to love this. I think I'm going to tell everyone now." he says. Clearly mocking me to the full extent of what I would like to call being an asshole.

"If you tell anyone that I take ballet, then I will... go on two dates with you." I say

"Four."

"Three."

"Fine three." I tell him so he can shut up.

Alec then stood right in front of me. He was a couple of inches taller than me but were close enough to practically kiss. Grabbing my back and closing the distance between us he says, "I wasn't even going to tell anyone." With a big smirk on his face and then un-thinkable happened.

He.

Kissed.

Me.

I was completely in utter shock, but I quickly kissed him back. It was perfect. The way his lips were on mine were magical and I never wanted to stop.

Oh god here I am sounding like a school girl.

After five mins. of our kissing we break apart and let our foreheads connect while we both catch our breaths. He looked at me in silence, as I, while the light bulb kept flittering from on to semi-off.

All of a sudden the door was swung open to reveal a surprised janitor.

"Umm... i'm sorry am I interrupting something?" she says while staring at Alec then at me.

"No m'am." I say quickly, saving our butts in the process.

Alec then turned and wiggled his eyebrow at me making me want to throw up. Then guess what irony decide to do?

I threw up.

Worst part of it all? I threw up all over Alec's shoes. Lovely.

___________________________

Sorry about the short chapter but in the bright side I added a kiss scene c:

Again sorry about and grammar mistakes.

Remember to:

VOTE.COMMENT.VOTE.FOLLOW.

ily♡