Chapter 1

Lilly's POV
I walk in the divas locker room and grab my ring gear (up top) and put it on and walk to hair and makeup artist who is my brother Fergal Devitt's girlfriend Ella Goodin. She's 5ft'1 with straight brunette hair, baby blue eyes, and a slender figure. "So who are you facing tonight?" Ella asked me. "Um Eva Marie." I said with a smirk. "Well you're gonna destroy her fake ass tonight Lil." She said with a little get giggle. I see my boss Shane O'Mac walks over to us. "Ladies I need to see you both in my office after Lilly's match." Shane said. We give each other a look and nod. Ella straightens my hair and does my makeup. I walk to the curtains and start warming up. My theme 'Heaven knows' by The Pretty Reckless starts blasting through the arena. I walk out and the fans go crazy. I walk down the ramp slapping fans hands. I get in the ring. Eva makes her way to the ring and does her entrance. I use the top rope to stretch. The bell rings and I quickly over power her in a corner and knee her in the stomach and hit her with a running bull dog.
*the end of the match*
I hit Eva with my finisher Black Dahlia aka the scorpion death drop and pin her for the three count and get up and smirk and walk backstage and see my boyfriend of 3 years Michael Clifford waiting for me. I jump in his arms hugging him. "Babe I thought you were on tour." I mumble against his neck. "We had a concert here so I decided to surprise you love." Michael says then kisses my lips. I jump down and we walk to my locker room.