Summerslam part 1

Lilly's POV
I walk through the cafe and grab a salad in my new ring gear (up top) and sit down. Thomas sits next to me. "Lilly I haven't stopped loving you...." Thomas starts. "Save it Thomas you fucked up the day I sent you that message now you're too late to get me back. A piece of my heart will always love you, but I'm with Michael Clifford now. I have been for 3 years. This is just a story line for the fans." I say as I finish my salad. "I'll see you out there." I say and walk away. I meet up with the girls and talk about the story line. I look at the TV screen. "I now present to you all the Smackdown Universal Women's championship!!!" Lita says. "And the match for this title will be Anna Bàlor verses...... Eva Marie. That happens right now!!!" Shane says. I walk to the curtain as my theme plays and I walk out and stand looking at the crowd as Ella and Carmella join me. We put our fist together. "Introducing first weighing in at 159 pounds from Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland. Anna Bàlor!!!"Lillian says as I walk down the ramp slapping fans hands. I climbed in the ring. Eva makes her entrance. The bell rings and I run out of the corner and drop kick Eva. She gets up and slaps me across the face and I put her in a cross arm chicken hold and she elbows my stomach. *end of the match*
I hit Black Dahlia (Dirty deeds) and pin her for the three count and get up. "Here's your winner and new WWE UNIVERSAL WOMEN'S CHAMPION Anna Bàlor!!!" Lillian says and Lita hands me the title and hugs me. I raise the title above my head and smile as tears roll down my cheeks. I look up and see Fergal running down the ramp. He slides in the ring and hugs me tightly. We all walk backstage and I get congratulations from the other divas and superstars.