Chapter 2

(Photo of Lilly up top.)
Lilly's POV
Once we get back to the divas locker room so I can change. Michael stands outside my locker room. I walk out wearing a black tank top, black ripped up skinny jeans. I walk to Shane's office and walk in to see my ex boyfriend Thomas sitting on the couch and I freeze in place and look at Shane. "What the fuck is he doing here?" I ask and point to Thomas. "Well he's your new boyfriend and you, Ella, and Carmella are gonna be a female version of the shield. Called the Shield 2.0. So you and Thomas are in a love story line starting at SummerSlam when you help Thomas win the title from Mr. Ambrose. And if you don't do that you'll be fired." Shane says with a smirk. I glare at him "Ugh fine but we get hotel rooms with two rooms and two beds in it. Deal?" I ask and hold out my hand for Shane to shake. He shakes my hand "Deal." He says. I walk out and grab Michael's hand and go to my car. The drive to the hotel was quite expect fit the music from the radio. I park my car and we walk to my hotel room and Michael wraps his arms around my waist. "Baby what's wrong you haven't said shit since we left?" Michael said kissing my cheek. I sigh. "Shane put me in a love story line with my ex Thomas." I groan. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know cause we were shipped together throughout our careers on NXT."