Chapter 5

Anna's POV
I walk in my room and watch out the peep hole and wait for Thomas to leave. After about 10 or 15 minutes he finally leaves. I grab my phone and call my two best friends Brianna Garcia aka Brie Bella and Allison Borden aka Ronnie Lyon. They agree to come to my hotel room and go out and celebrate my Summer Slam win tonight. I hang up with them and hop in the shower and shave my legs, arm pits, and my lady part.
I slip on my black skirt with crosses on it, black crop top, and black heels. I do my hair and makeup and put on the cross necklace Michael gave me for our 7 month anniversary. Just as I walk out of the bathroom someone knocks on the door. "Who is it?!?!?" I yell from half way across the room. "You big brother with a huge surprise." Fergal yells from the other side. "Just a second!!!" I yell as I grab my little black purse. I walk to the door and open it not even paying any attention to my brother. If you guys don't know it's been 3 months since I last saw Michael. We face time every  chance we get. "Where are you going?" He asks me. "Um out to celebrate with Brianna and Allison. Why?" I say as I get what I need. "Um well my surprise is gonna land at the airport at 4 in the morning so I wouldn't stay out for too long sis." he says with a smirk. I looks at him. "Okay. Is that it?" I say. He nods and hugs me before walking away. A few minutes later the girls arrive.