Chapter 6

"Having them as dads are great" I smiled into the camera of my live stream. Ever since the news was out I've been posting videos and doing livestreams. I already have over a million subs on YouTube. I already had 100,000 from previous videos from my previous home, but a million was totally insane. I knew that it was only because of my fathers, but I'll take what I can get.

I heard my door crack open and Phil popped his head in. "Dan and I are going to the radio station we will be back soon" he smiled while receiving a nod from me.

I returned to the laptop and saw comments flooding in. I wanted to answer everyone, but it was nearly impossible unless I sat there for days. Who knew being famous was so much hard work. I always thought 'If I get famous I'm going to answer to every single person and make sure I can meet everyone', but in reality I couldn't. Now I understand why all of my idols never noticed me. I was just one person in a sea of millions and there was a slim chance of me being noticed.

"Well guys I think that's all I can talk for now so I will see you guys later!" I smiled while shutting off the laptop. I started playing music and slid with socks on into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of water and started using it as a microphone while shouting Panic! At The Disco. I also added chocolate and crisps to the pile of food I already had started.

"I may never sleep tonight! As long as your still burning bright! If I could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep!" I sang as I slid around the flat. I'm pretty sure if my dads and the Internet knew how weird I was no one would like me. I turned the telly on to my favorite episode of Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall, and shoved food in my mouth.

"He's not dead John!" I yelled at the screen with chocolate smeared across my face. I sighed as I wrapped a blanket around me in comfort. Something about an empty house always made me feel uncomfortable, even though I knew deep down that I was fine.

When I was done with the food I threw the wrappers away and plopped down to finish the episode. I heard a click at the door and stayed put because I knew it was only my dads.

"Hey kiddo whatcha wa- good choice" Dan said while walking into the living room. I laughed as I made room on the couch since I was basically spread out like a spider on it.

"He's not really dead John!" Dan shouted at the screen. I looked at him and laughed. "What?" He questioned.

"That's what I said at the beginning of the episode" I explained.

"We think alike that's why" he joked.

Phil walked in with a bowl of popcorn and continued watching with us. I reached over and grabbed a handful and shoved it into my mouth.

"He's not dead John!" Phil shouted. Dan and I gave each other a glance and couldn't stop laughing. "What?"

"Nothing" We both said in sync.

"You better not be hiding something" Phil said while crossing his arms. Dan and I continued laughing and causing Phil to have major paranoia.

"Hey after this episode you should go to bed" Dan told me.

I shook my head "Nope nope nopety nope! I will never sleep!"

"You have school tomorrow" he pointed out.

"And?"

"Whatever it's your funeral" he gave in.

"I hope you guys attend" I laughed.

Phil shrugged "I don't know. I mean we have a pretty busy schedule"

"Wow I'm hurt" I said, pretending to be offended.

I loved days like these. The days where we were all together and joking around. For once I finally felt like I was in a great, loving family. I never wanted anything to change and ever since the world found out, we've been even closer because we could go out in public and not have any questions asked and we could actually live without secrets. My whole life I thought that my family was how most families were, but I was so wrong. This is how families should be.

"Hayley?" I heard Dan ask and I snapped out of my daze.

"Hmm?"

"Ok your alive. Just making sure you weren't really moving" he laughed.

I smiled "I was just thinking about how great this family is." They smiled and we returned to finish Sherlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy what's up! I promise this book will get more interesting and the plot will thicken so bear with me. Comment and vote if you like the story!

Thank you!
-Hayley