OC's and Characters

Youtubers and characters

(SOME of the ages may not be their actual ones because we don't want it like their actual age. But they act as they do in real life)

Adam/Sky - Age 22. Leader of TC and the sky army. Usually happy but can be a bit depressed at times. He wears a black and gray jacket, gray pants, red converse, black gloves, a gray chain by his pants, white elbow and knee pads, and an enchanted necklace with an amethyst in the middle and gold rimmed edges. In brine form, his eyes turn into a glowing budder color, his clothes turn into a blue shirt and pants that is a darker shade of blue, and has claws. He has the same powers as his dad. He is the son of herobrine and brother of Kit Kat. He is aka skybrine.

Ty - Age 21. Co-Leader and creator of TC. Caring and friendly but can be ignorant to rude people. He wears a white V-Neck shirt with gray sweatpants, green neon glowing headphones, enchanted purple bands, and purple shoes. In dragon form, he grows wings and a tail that are purple and black, claws, and his eyes and green headphones change into a glowing purple color. Has the same powers as the ender dragon, including turning into an ender dragon. He is the son of the ender dragon and brother of Ria. He is aka Enderlox.

Jason - Age 20. Always funny and startling people. Wears an enchanted blue astronaut helmet that he never takes off. Well, he used to until he became his full WitherMU form. In his wither form, he has claws, eyes turn gray, claw like things go on his sides of his body and face, as well as on top of his head. Two flying astronaut heads follow him as well. Has the same powers of the wither. He is the son of the wither and brother of Alice. He is aka WitherMU.

Bodil - Age 21. Loves to troll but is caring, especially to his children (nope, FRICK that (auTOCORRECT), they're siblings now). Anywhere he goes he gives everyone bad luck. Wears a suit with an orange and yellow checkered tie, has sunglasses, and has black shoes. In demonic/devil form his eyes and tie turns red, has devil ears, and tail. Besides giving others bad luck, he can curse people, create fire, and kill someone if he wants too, not all the time but if they stare into his eyes. He is the father (*brother) of Jasper and Lilly. He is aka Bodil666.

(Plu says he's their brother, otherwise the ages don't make sense)

Notch - Age 40. Creator of minecraft and rules the aether. Can teleport, fly, create white light, summon or help grow or evolve any creature or being, encase himself in an energy shield, immortality, invisibility, and has superhuman strength, speed, and stamina. Brother of Herobrine and father of Al.

Herobrine - Age 38. Sworn enemy against Notch. He has flight, teleportation, lightning strike, can possess mobs, immortality, Invisibility, and has superhuman strength, speed, and stamina. Brother of Notch and father of Adam and Kit Kat. He is the ruler of the nether.

Ender Dragon - Age 35. Cousin to the wither, notch, and herobrine. He is a dragon with a purple and black scaly body. He can spit ender fire out of his mouth, fly, has strength, speed when he flies, stamina, and has enhanced hearing and vision. Ruler of the end. (to bury our love, in the endstone. No? Okay.)

The Wither - Age 33. Cousin to Notch, ender dragon, and Herobrine. He can fly, shoot explosions from his side heads, has enhanced vision, strength, speed when he flies, stamina, and withers anything he touches, including people and flowers. He is also the father of Jason and Alice.

Dark Sorcerer - He is a dark magic sorcerer who serves herobrine. He is very quiet, and never reveals his evil plans. He wears a black shirt, pants, gloves, sorcerer's robe, and shoes. He is the father of Seto and Eliza.