Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The Nether

Sky's Pov

Ty, Jason, and I were walking in the nether looking for some ingredients for Seto's potions or something. I didn't know what we were looking for so I asked the guys,

"Hey, anyone know what we're looking for?" Ty shook his head, while Jason said yes. 

"Yes, Seto said something about some nether warts, blaze rods, and a few ghast tears." Jason said. I grumbled, while Ty was thinking about something. He spoke out a minute later.

"I have an idea. Jason, since you have the bow, you go kill some ghasts. Sky, since you have a budder sword and full budder armor, then kill some blazes. I'll get the nether warts since I have an almost broken pic and iron boots." Ty smiled, probably thinking that was a brilliant plan. I couldn't think of anything better so I nodded my head.

"Yea, so we can get out here faster. Something doesn't feel right here." Jason said. When he did, I felt something strange as well. I shook it off and ran off to find a nether fortress with Ty, while Jason walked around the nether waiting for a ghast to appear. I was too busy thinking when I suddenly bumped into Ty. 

"Ooof!" Ty and I said at the same time. We both fell, looking up at a creepy, enormous castle. I stood up, giving a hand to Ty. He took it, and brushed himself off. I look at him and apologize, then back to the castle. Something was telling me to go inside, but something told me not to as well. My curiousity got the better of me, and I pulled Ty along with me.

"Sky! What are you doing? We shouldn't be going in here. It feels..... wrong." Ty said, trying to escape my grasp. He finally does, but looks around. I feel a pulse, and I continue walking as if I was in a trance. 

"Uh... Adam? What are you doing are you-..." A voice cuts him off, bringing me out of my trance. I hear Ty scream and I turn around. Herobrine is holding him with a blade at his throat. Somehow, I couldn't move or speak. I was frozen, and my body couldn't react. It was like I wasn't in control of it!

"Well well well, look who we have here. Some visitors. Hmm... I didn't recall inviting anyone, but I sure do love company." Herobrine said in an amused voice. My instincts finally came, and I ran and swung my sword at him. He teleports with Ty, a sword still on his neck. I tried fighting and swinging at him, but he kept dodging it or teleporting away. I stopped fighting him when I realized I couldn't, and just threw the sword at him, not thinking about Ty. Herobrine teleports away, cutting Ty on the arm a bit, making it bleed. But the blood wasn't normal, it was ender blood! I gasped a bit, but then felt my medallion get taken off. I felt a surge of power and smirked. Then my eyes widened as memories of my real mom, herobrine my dad, and outrageous powers I had. Most of all, the memories and feelings of hate and killing. Then all I saw was darkness.
_______________________________________
So! Did you guys like it! Hopefully you did. I will probably update again tomorrow or the day after that. I don't know. But thanks for reading! Bai my Lovelies!