The song...

Lucine's POV

I was swimming around like usual humming a little now and then, petting a couple fishes, the usual. I swam up to the surface to see if I could find anything interesting today. Normal sirens don't get to close to humans, however, I for one don't care. I was swimming then I sat on top of a rock near the shore and started to sing a song I heard some girls playing on their phones. (Yes she knows a phone is)

Taehyung's POV

I was walking around the area we were going to perform in. I was with Jungkook and Jimin, aka the Maknae Line. We saw the beach and Jimin and I made a beeline for the water.

"Hyung!! We can't go into the water until after the performance!!" Jungkook stopped us from splashing completely into the water. Jimin then sighed and only walked in the water with his shoes off.

"I need you boy~ 외 혼자 사랑하고 혼자서만 이별해~ I need you boy~" I started to hear someone sing our song I need u.

"Yah! Do you hear that?" I looked at them and they stopped and listened then nodded.

"Hyung who's singing it?" Jungkook looked at me.

"몰아. (I don't know.) Should we go find out who it is?" Jimin then started to follow the voice and we did as well. We were walking and the voice got louder and louder so it meant we were getting closer. We got near the rocky area of the beach where there were a couple of large rocks that people can sit on. We got closer and soon we saw a girl around Jungkook's age singing on the rock.

"I need you boy~ 외 혼자 사랑하고 혼자서만 이별해~ I need you boy~ 외  다칠 걸 알면서 자꾸 니가 필요해~ I need you 넌 아름다워~ 너무 차가워~ I need you boy~" We were standing in complete silence until Jungkook started clapping. She quickly turned her head and look shocked.

"That was amazing, you have a lovely voice," Jimin said. She looked embarrassed.

"I didn't think anyone had heard me." She covered her face in an attempt to hide her blush. I walked closer and she stopped me.

"Don't come any closer!" She looked scared.

"We're not going to hurt you." I tried to calm her down. Then she looked as if she wasn't supposed to be here.

" Oh no! I shouldn't be here, a human can't see me like this!" She then jumped off the rock and into the water. We all panicked and ran up to the water to try and find her, after a few seconds there's a ripple in the water before her head pops out.

"Come back your not going to be safe there!" Jimin tries to get her to come back. She then dove back into the water, but not before we saw a tail. Then it was out of sight.

"Hyung....did you guys see that? That wasn't just me right?" Jungkook looked at me and Jimin and we both nodded. What on earth was that!?

Lucine's POV

Oh no a human saw me and a male at that!!! Ahhhhhh!! What am I going to do!?! I was screaming out loud and scared a couple of fishes. I finally calmed down and a cute little fish swam up to me with a worried face.

'Are you ok?' He said into my mind. (Yes the fish is he, don't judge)

"Yah I'm fine I just got worked up I'm sorry for worrying you." I smiled at him. He nodded then swam away. I starting swimming again back to my cave. I got to the entrance which was draped with seaweed. I brushed the seaweed aside and proceeded to lie down. As I was lying on my bed I was recalling what had just happened.

"The guys were kinda cute now that j think about it... Aish what am I saying. Ughh I'll get over it later. Sigh should I go for another round?" I sat up stretched the swam out once more.

Jin's POV (MAMA JIN)

I was waiting for the Maknae Line to get back to the hotel so we can start practicing before we go live.

"Hyung! We're back!" I heard Jimin scream out.

"Ah, your back! Where were you?"

"We were looking around and then went to the beach!" Jungkook said like a little kid. I started to chuckle at the youngest aegyo.

"Well hurry you three we were all waiting on you guys. Now come on we have rehearsal!" I pushed the three of the towards the van.

"Hyung don't push!" V complained.
While we were heading to the studio, I noticed Jimin, Jungkook, and V were really quiet. That's strange they're never this quiet... I looked back and saw they were whispering amongst each other.

"뭐헤? (What are you doing?)" They flinched.

"Ahahah...nothing...." I raised my brow while staring at them.

"Ok then just don't get distracted alright?" They nodded.

Timeskip (brought to you by J hope dancing to Ice-cream cake)

.....After the performance.....

Taehyung's POV

After our performance, we went back to the hotel and changed. Since it was a day performance we still had time to go to the beach.

"Hyung! Hurry up! Everyone else is ready!" Jungkook screamed from outside our room.

"알았어! (Ok!) I'm almost done!" I grabbed what I needed and ran out the door to catch up.

Timeskip

"We're at the beach!!!" Jimin and I screamed.

"야! Put on sunblock first!"

"네~~~!" Jin made us put on sunblock then we ran for the water. I jumped in with Jimin right next to me.

"Hyung how's the water?"

"It's fine! Come in!" Jungkook then ran in while Suga hyung set up a beach chair and umbrella and said he was going to take a nap.

"Aigoo that lazy hyung!" J-Hope said in a loud way.

"Hyung!" We heard Jungkook yell at us.

"외!" He then ran over with a huge fish.

"Where did you find that!!" Jin started to run up to him.

"Over there." He pointed to an area near a rock.

"We can eat this Jungkook! Good job!" Jin the put the fish inside the cooler with ice.

"V speaking of fish... who was she? No more WHAT was she?" Jimin whispered to me. I just shook my head.

"I honestly have no idea. I've never seen anything like her before."

"I hope we find her again," Jungkook said.

"예들아! (You guys!) I found a banana boat!" J-Hope said while pulling on it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WELL IM GONNA STOP IT HERE FOR NOW... THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ILL COME OUT WITH MORE CHAPTERS ASAP! SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYEEEEE!!!
                                           ~YUKI~