Our Duet

Suga's POV

We continued to talk more and I realized that I was getting really into her.

"So you like to sing huh?" She smiled and nodded.

"I love singing. It's my life. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't sing." I looked at her surprised. I've never met anyone who has this passion for singing.

"Hey, if you don't mind do you wanna sing together?"

"Yah I would love to sing with you!" I pulled out my phone and started to record.

"What song do you want to sing?" She thought for a moment.

"Ah! How about Taeyang's Eyes, nose, lips?" I nodded.

Lucine's POV

(play video)

As I was singing with Suga it felt s comfortable. It usually takes most people to practice for a duet, but for some reason, it came so naturally. I don't know why but I liked it.

Suga's POV

We continued to sing as if no one was around. I felt as if was forgetting something though I didn't think too much about because we were singing together.

3rd Person POV

What the two didn't realize was as they were singing people started to stop and listen. A couple people started to record as well. Soon a large crowd started to form, and thanks to the crowd BTS managed to find Suga. They were going to run up to him and start yelling when they saw him singing with a girl, not to mention Suga was kinda awkward around girls. They stopped and listen to her charming and yet seductive voice.

Lucine's POV

We had finished singing and I was surprised because people were clapping and cheering for us. I started to blush then I started to look through the crowd. I spotted 3 very familiar faces and realized it was the boys who had seen me at the beach singing by myself. I looked at Suga and saw him waving towards the boys.

"Hey what's up?" The boys started running towards him.

"Hyung! We've been looking everywhere for you an this is where you've been!?"

"AH! Your that girl we saw at the beach!" The boy with a baby face said. (Jimin)

"Your right!" A boy with a tall figure said. (Jungkook)

"You just ran away when we tried to talk to you." (JK)

"Ummm I uhhh...."

"Hey stop your making her uncomfortable!" Suga all of sudden said while guarding me.

"Woah! Hyung calm down, we're not going to hurt we just wanted to ask a few questions." Jimin backed up a bit with the others. I look and Yoongi and am grateful that he told them to stop. after the others decided to calm down I came out from behind Suga, but I still stood behind him slightly because of the sudden outburst I was a bit intimidated.

V's POV

It was her, she was the one we that day on the beach, but why. How come she feels comfortable with Suga hyung but with us she ran away. I thought she just didn't like being around people, I guess not.

"What's your name though?" Jin decided to break the ice by asking her a basic question.

"My names Lucine. If it's not too much trouble may I know your names as well?" Then we got in a line and waited for RM's signal.

"1 2, Hello we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!" She was surprised and then bowed to us when we bowed down.

"Hello, my name is Jin."

"Well, you already know my name." Suga hyung and Lucine laughed.

"Sup I'm RM."

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel. J-hope."

"Hi! I'm Jimin!"

"YO! V!" She giggled.

"You're really energetic!" I scratched my head and blushed.

"Hi, noona! I'm Jungkook. The maknae of the group." She nodded and the looked at us all the laughed a bit.

"You may be the maknae, but you sure not look like the youngest! You're so tall compared to you hyungs! Also to be honest Jimin looks to be the shortest so I thought he was the youngest of the group." We then all laughed but Jimin he was pouting.

"I'm not that short!" That just made us laugh even louder. Lucine stopped laughing then walked over to Jimin and patted his head.

"Sorry Jimin. Can you forgive me?" Jimin then looked really happy while nodding his head. Why do I feel a bit jealous? Am I jealous of Jimin or am I just imagining it?

"Hyung? Are you ok?" I look over at Jungkook, who has a worried face. I smiled at him and nodded. He looked as if he was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth.

"I'm ok I promise. If I have any problems I'll tell you." He seemed satisfied with my answer.

Jungkook's POV

V hyung doesn't seem ok to me but I guess if he has any problems he'll tell me later. I look over at Lucine and stare at her, she then looked over at me.

"Kookie, are you ok?" I then realized I was staring at her for too long.

"Yeah, it's just why did you run away from us when we first met?" I see her stiffen up and Suga leans over and whispers something in her ear. She then looks at him and whispers something back. I see Suga hyung shake his head no, then whisper to her again before he backs away a bit. She then looked over at me then takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry that I ran away it's just when I meet new people I have a tendency to run away in fear or I panic." She then bowed saying sorry. I wonder what her and Suga hyung were whispering about. I'm gonna have to ask him later when I get the chance.

Lucine's POV

When Jungkook asked me why I ran I froze. 'What do I tell him I can't tell him it was because I was in my siren form...'. I feel a hand on my shoulder then I feel him leaning towards me.

"Don't tell them about your other form. Tell them that you panicked or something like that." I look at him in shock. He wants me to lie to them?

"Are you sure they're bound to find out sooner or later. Wouldn't it be better to tell them now than later?" He looks at me and shakes his head no.

"They shouldn't find out so soon. I think it would be better for you to tell them when feeling more comfortable with the situation." That's true maybe I should tell them when I feel the time is right. For now, I have to keep it a secret from them.

WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW. IM VERY SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG WAIT. I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND TIME NOR THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE. ALSO I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING DEPRESSED LATELY SO IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. I HAVE RECENTLY GOT A LAPTOP SO I CAN PUBLISH STORIES MORE QUICKLY. THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND READING MY CRAP THAT I WRITE.

~YUKI