Character Info

Name: Lucine Aqua

Parents: None (both were killed)

Age:18

Birthday: October 1st 1997

Height: 5'4

Looks: Normally it is Aqua but she dyed it black, eyes are sea green with a little blue, curvy but not too curvy. Very pretty but doesn't care for looks. Likes cute goth kind of look. She wears dark or pastel colors.

Likes: singing, dancing, music, swimming, the ocean, animals, sweets, BTS(later on), reading, peaceful places, darker colors but does like pastels

Dislikes: prissy girls, people liking others based on looks and not personality, fakes, people harming the ocean, bright ass colors, bitter things, people who are too loud

Description: Lucine is a very kind and caring girl, normally she is seen alone or with a couple of friends, though she is beautiful she does not care for people who want to be friends with because of that. If her friends are being hurt in any way or form look out because she will get mad. If she is completely in water for more than 30 seconds she will turn into her siren form. So even if you splash her with water it won't affect her. She has a lovely singing voice and is very good at dancing.

Abilities: She can use her voice to compel people to do what she wants them to do. Swim extremely fast in the water. Can manipulate liquid in any form. Can talk to animals.

Hey guys this is my first attempt at a BTS fanfic so please don't be too harsh on me I will try to publish as much as possible and as fast as I can thank you♡♡..
Yuki~