Chapter Two: Plans

-😻

•Empress•

We all laugh at Grace as she looks at us from the water. My stomach begins to hurt at the amount of laughter being shared. Grace looks at us and starts to smile.

"You guys are lucky I didn't have my phone with me." Grace gets out of the water, walking to us.

"Aw Grace." Evie hands her a towel and  makes her way to the cabin.

"Come on, I don't know about you guys but I'm getting hungry." Lesly smiles. Following after Evie. Grace and I look at each other and shrug. Grace has her towel around her as we follow them inside.

"What do you guys want to make?" Evie asks.

"I don't care. But I'm going to go take a shower." I shrug my shoulders, grabbing my bags and going to my room. I put my bags down and go to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I turn on the shower and turning the nob to make it warm. I take off my soaking shirt and my skirt off. I open the shower door and step in to be hit by the warmth of the water. I stand there letting the water cover me.

I grab the shampoo and conditioner and start washing myself. Once I feel like I'm clean, I step out of the shower. Today seem like it's been fun. I'm glad that my best friends and I came here. I don't want to over think things but I feel like somethings going to happen. I'm not sure what but ugh whatever.

  I get a long t-shirt and a pair of undies and grab my fluffy socks. I've decided on to push those feelings to the side and not think of that. This is our summer traditional trip to the family lake house. It kind of sucks that Harry wasn't able to come. I'm pretty sure the girls feel the same.

I walk to my other bag and grab my journal. I turn to a new page and begin to write...

Dear diary,
The drive was a bit chaotic but we made it to the lake house. I started thinking about Harry, I can't help it. We may be in a little fight but I miss him he's my boyfriend. Evie and Danny decided to take a break for the summer. Lesly and Dean are good, and Grace and Andy are madly in love with each other. I just hope Harry and I can get over the fact that I got jealous.

  Hannah was flirting with him! And he was just letting her. At least that's what it looked like. She even saw me looking and started touching My boyfriend. Ugh she's just a big fat slut. She sleeps with everyone!

"Hey what you doing?" I look up to see its Lesly.

"Just writing. Why?" I close my book. She walks over and sits next to me.

"Well, the girls and I were going to go back and take a dip." I cut her off.

"I already showered." I tell her.

"Well then just come out and hang with us. You don't have to come in." She shakes her head. I look out the window and see Evie and Grace walking to the lake.

"I can make some snacks for us?" I offered. Lesly nods.

We both get up and run down to the kitchen. She opens the sliding door to go to the lake. I grab a few plates I set four of them.

I grab the Plates an put them down. I walk to the pantry and grab the crackers. Moving the box around to check the expiration date for them. To which they weren't bad yet. I grab the cheese,and salami. I begin to cut the pieces of cheese and salami into the size of the saltine crackers.

Once that has been done I grab the bread, vegetarian fake sandwich meat, lettuce, tomato, and some extra cheese. I grab the mayo and mustard as well as the avocado. I then continue on making snacks for us to all eat together.

I put all the sandwiches on the plate. Putting them in a nice layer to make them look like a triangle type of look. I replace the two other plates and grab two bowls and grab small bags of chips. As well as check the date, again they were good enough to eat. I put them in a bowl. For the other bowl I grabbed small water bottles and some capresisons for us to wash down the food. I put the plates on top of the bowls and walk out to the dock where my best friends were swimming.

I have this tiny feeling that someone's looking at me. I slow down and look back behind me a little. Then push it aside. I'm not use to not having my parents here with me. I guess it's just getting to me, and besides I don't want to be that paranoid 19 year old girl who gets those weird vibes.

I put a smile on my face and continue with walking to my friends. I place the plates of food on the dock and slip off my flip flops and took a seat down. Letting my feet dangle in the water. It's beginning to get a bit dark. I guess it's all most five.

"Hey guys!" I say to them. They laugh and turning to look at me.

They oohed and swam to come closer and grab some food. They must be hungry, since they've been swimming for a while.

"Damn thanks Em!" Evie says grabbing a sandwich.

"Yeah thanks girl!" Lesly grabs s water.

"These are good" Grace takes a cracker sandwich. I grab a bag of chips and grab a capresison.

"Yeah this is always what my grandpa would make after a day at the pool. Remember Evie?" I turned to Evie. My sister.

"Yeah I remember that." She chuckles. She jumps out of the water. Lesly and Grace swim a bit more.

"So what do we plan on doing this summer?" I smirk. We all look at each other.

-

A/N:
Hope you all liked this update. Sorry it took a bit longer. But I promise you will LOVE this book! Lesly and I have the book all planned out. 😏

You'll just have to wait and see what is to come. 😛

Are you excited to see what this book had to offer?

All the love
Em! ❤️

😻