Chapter Five: Party Tricks

- AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! -

When you see this * play the song
————————————————

•Empress•

I walk down the stairs as I'm all ready to have fun with my best friend's. I get to the bottom of the stairs and see all of them sitting and hanging out.

"Aye!!!!" They all yell. I smile laughing a little.

"What took you so long?" Evie asks.

"I just got ready." I smiled, taking a seat between my sister and Lesly.

"So what did you plan for tonight Gra?" Evie asks.

"Well, we'll watch some movies and talk about our future plans, maybe tell some scary stories? And to get this party started....." she begins to get up, we all look at her. Questioning her at what else she has planned.

"Why don't we get our drink on." She smiles evilly as we cheer. I get up to grab some wine glasses. I hand each of the girls a glass.

"Ok, what movie should we watch first?" I ask.

"Let's watch, Year One." Evie suggested. I nod my head not really fighting her on her choice. Lesly rolls her eyes knowing that Evie always wants to watch a comedy when we have our sleep overs or any girl nights.

"Fine." Lesly's takes a drink of her wine.

"Alright." Grace smiles. Getting up from the couch and putting the movie in.

"Yay." Evie smiles, feeling
accomplished.

-
***
-

The first two movies have past and were on our third? Movie. We have killed at least three bottles of wine. Evie's drunk, Lesly and I are tipsy. Grace is somewhat sober. She goes to grab the wine bottle to only see it's empty.

"Fuck." She makes a sad face. Evie giggles. Talk about a light weight.

"I can go get another bottle?" Lesly offers.

"No, no, i'll, I'll get it." Grace shushes her.

"No really, I can." Lesly shakes her head. Continuing to tell her.

"No, stay here, I'll do it." Grace consistedly tells us that she'll get more wine in the wine cellar, down in the basement.

-

• Grace •

I smile happily knowing that I'm having a few drinks with my best friends. I accidentally twisted my foot, causing me to stumble. I laugh at how clumsy I am. Shit we all are. Empress is the one who is worse. I laugh at a memory of when she fell in front of Harry. She had the biggest crush on him in high school. When I say fell, I mean it literally fell. It was the most funniest thing I've ever seen.

I finally make it downstairs, I grab three more bottles of wine, I can't believe we finished three bottles of red wine. I was cut out of my thoughts due to a little shuffle a few feet away from me.

"Guys? You down here?" I yelled.

I get no answer. I put the bottles on one of the boxes. I turn on a small light, I then see a tall figure. I begin to feel confused. I look around quickly.

"Guys come on it's not funny." I back away a bit. The figure walks closer to me a tad bit. I then start to feel weary.

In a blink of an eye this figure is gone. I question it, getting into a deep thought. I try and shake off the feeling of being paranoid. I grabbed the bottles again. Before I make my way back I give the basement a good look. I turn and see this thing with red eyes in front of me.

•Lesly•

Em, Evie and I are laughing at the most dumbest things. We get interrupted by Grace screaming for bloody murder. We jump up from our seats and run to her.

"GRACE!" We all yell. The girls and I try an run, almost falling on our asses, cause of the amount of alcohol we had drank.

"GRACE!!!" We yell again. We make it down in the basement. We see Grace on the floor rocking back and fourth, looking terrified as hell.

"What happened?"

"Are you alright."

"What's wrong." We bombarded her with questions, trying to know what Happened with her on why she screamed.

"He-He-I." She stutters. Her eyes are wide open, her face is so pale, almost just like a ghostly spirit.

"It's OK you're safe, were here, Grace. You're safe." Evie trys to calm her down.

"I'll check the basement." I tell Em.

"I'll come with." She nods. I look at her. I give her a little smile.

"Let's go."

We check every inch of this creepy ass basement. To which we found no one. Just random boxes, objects, and things for the house. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I walk to Empress to see shes just a bit freaked out. I mean we all are, in a way. Hearing our best friend, scream her lungs out and to see her scared to death. It's not cool.

We walk back to where Evie and Grace are. Evie has Gra in her lap rocking her, as Gra has tears running down her face. I've never seen her this scared in my life.

I'm pretty sure the girls can agree, and are probably thinking the same thing. Grace is the toughest one out of all of us.

"I didn't find anything Gra." Empress tells Grace.

"Same." I nod my head.

"Can we get out of here?" Grace asks. We all nod amd agree we should go back upstairs where it's a safer environment for all of us.

We give Grace a hand and bring her up the steps out of the basement.

"Now I see why you don't like basements Em." Grace smiles giving us a light chuckle.

We laugh at her tiny joke. As were walking up the steps I hear a faint voice.

"This is only the beginning."

-

A/N:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!
HERES AN UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU ACTIVE READERS!

anyway..

Poor Gra!
What did you think?
Are any of you going trick or treating? And what will you be?

Tag people!

Love you!
- Empress