Huh?

Jaemi's POV
I walled in the classroom and sat at my seat at the back, near the window and was planning to go to sleep, as i am smart enough to not pay attention.

But as eunwoo walked in.... His walk reminds me of someone.... Who is it? I started paying attention to his looks. He really reminds me of someone.

Eunwoo's POV
"Annyeong! I am Cha Eunwoo imida." I introduced myself to that class. And all the girls cheered. Typically girls... Always goes for the ones who are hot.

"Eunwoo. That girl over there, she looks cute." Bin whispered to me.

"Couple of minutes ago, you said jaemi was your style, not that girl is cute? Man. When will u start paying attention to lessons and you know do your homework instead of copying mine?" I said jokingly.

He punched me in the stomach! "Yah!"

We laughed.

"Okay boys enough messing around. Go sit at the empty seats next to Kim jaemi." The teacher said.

"Hul~ Kim JaeMi?" I heard whispering from every where in the class. "I bet they wont last a day sitting next to her." "I heard that she is really mean." "Wish them luck, you never knew if jaemi is gonna suddenly pull out a gun or something?"

Gun? Man these kids are weird.

"We have such fate dont we? Jaemi?" I said to her.

She turned her head and faced the window and fell asleep?

"What is wrong with her?" I asked bin. He struggled "maybe its the time of the month."

Suddenly a note came to my table.

"Its better for you guys to pretend what happen this morning never happen. We never met each other. -KJ"

I showed bin. He wrote down. "Wae? (Why)"

I passed it back but there was never a return.

The lesson went on and on. But i couldnt help to turn my head to look at her. Her handwriting reminds me of someone, i swear i have seen it before but i just can remember who it belong to.

~break time~
"Eunwoo-shi, moonbin-shi, do you want to hang out with us?" A girl came over and asked in a "cute" voice. Eww it gave me goos bumps.

"Sorry, but we are going to hang out with jaemi." Bin said.

"Bwoh?" That girl shouted? "Kim Jaemi? That Gang pae? ( gangster)"

"Gang pae?" I said. "Yah! Jaemi? Your a gang pae?"

But she just stood up and packed her bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Bwoh yah? (What?)" bin said.

"Its better for you guys to leave her alone." The boy who sat in front of us said, without leaving his eyes from his phone. "Kim Jaemi. Is not someone you can be friends with."

"But why?" I asked, she is getting interesting.

"Nado mulla. (I dont know too.)" he said finally turning around to face us. "Annyeong, i am Park Minhyuk or Rocky."

"But we were with her this morning, she seems like she has a lot of power her. She even threaten a teacher that she would get her fired." Bin asked rocky.

"I will tell u more at lunch. Eat lunch with me?" He said.

Bin gave an okay sign.

"Lets exchange phone numbers."

Break went by quickly, and lessons started again. But Jaemi never came back.

Rocky's POV
Jaemi... I know you turned out like this because of me. But... I never meant to. I still love you.

"Kim Jaemi, where did she go? Does anyone know?" Mr Choi asked.

She skipped classed again? Aish...

"Siam! (Teacher) i have a stomach ack, can i go to the toilet." I asked.

"O okay go rocky, we dont want our star to be ill."

Star? Stomach ack? Kei pul? (Bull shit)

As i was about to walk out, bin mouthed "genchana? (Are you okay?)"

I walked out and took my phone out.

To. Bin
From rocky
I am fine, i just dont want to be in the lesson.

To be honest, i just want to look for Jaemi.

She might look strong, but she cant handle people saying bad words about her. She might have built this image of being cold and heartless. But inside i know she is still my jaemi. The one that is really sensitive.

It was all my fault, if only i didnt listen to my mum. Jaemi wont be like this. She lost all her real confidante because of me.

I walked to the roof top. She is there laying down near the plants and watching the clouds. I miss those times that we did it together.

~flashback~
"Minhyuk-ah!! Look at the cloud! It looks like a unicorn." Jaemi said brightly.

"It does, but look at that one. It looks like a tea pot."
~end of flashback~

He bitterly chuckled. We were really childish then, but we were happy.

Jaemi's POV
I miss the sky. So relaxing. Not like Mr. Choi's Lessons.

I feel so sorry for eunwoo and Bin. I left them.

Wait what am i saying? We were never friends.

aish- this is all because of you school.

I then heard the door to the roof top opened. I peeked and looks who it was.
Rocky? Hul~

Why is he here?

Why did he bitterly chuckled?

Such an asshole.

Wait is he stalking me? Eww.

Well i dont blame him. He must me regretting dumping me. But thanks to him i realised how fat and ugly i was.

He must be so mad that i turn out to be a complete beauty, that everyone secretly loves, but doesnt dare to say or act because of my image.

I got called gaepae today. Ahah i was going for that image this morning. Guessed it worked. Hahaahaha