Fame

Moonbin's POV
"So you and jaemi are friends again?" I asked.
"Yup!" He replied cheerfully and continue eating his bread happily. "She brought me all these bread."

"Yah! Dont talk when you it" i shouted as i saw the mush in his mouth.

"But do you know anything about that bobby and jaemi? They look close." He suddenly asked.

"Jaemi and jiwon hyung? They're relationship are like siblings. If you are worrying about having a rival in love, you should worry about hanbin."

"You are crazy." He said. "Why would i care?"

Few seconds later, jaemi, hanbi and chanwoo came in.

"Annyeong, bin" chanwoo greeted and i ened up catching up with him.

Eunwoo's POV
When jaemi and hanbin walked in, i had this weird feeling in my chest. But i just ignored it.

~break time~
All the boys from another class started to rush in and went straight to jaemi, making the whole classroom filled with noise.

Not long later, the rest of blackpink squeezed through and took jaemi away.

"What is happening?" I said out loud.

"Blackpink is now search no.1 on the internet." Someone shouted.

"Huh?" I looked at bin and he looked confuse too.

Jaemi's POV
"I think we are safe up here." Lisa said panting from all the running away.

"What is happening? Why are the boys looking for us?" I asked my members.

"Didnt you go online this morning?" Unnie asked.

I shook my head.

"Watch it yourself." Rosé handed me her phone.

-The website.-
Blackpink, a mystery group of 4 girls, no one knows where from. An anonymous uploaded a video of them and the internet loves them, earning over 60k views in just one night.

 Their song made it to the famous mashup artist ryuseralover and created a mashup with their song whistle and EXO's Lotto

(Who here loves ryu's mashups too??)

Comments:
Cxxx: hul~ daebak
Gaoenve: they are from our school!!!
Xhxhxh: isnt that HJ group's daughter?
.........

-end of website-

"Speechless right?" Unnie said. Then we all started screaming "OMG we are famous!!!!" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" "I need to tell my parents!" "Wait we will get scouted? I want to be an idol!!!!" Then the freaking out begins.

"Wait... But who uploaded it?" I asked when i finally calm down a little.

"I did!" Aish.... What is he doing here.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cuz i want you to forgive me." Rocky said sincerely. "Look i know what i did, jaemi i really am sorry. Can we be friends again?"

Wtf? What just happened?

"Just go, thanks tho we appreciate what you did, but forgiving you is a whole new level." Rosé said then pushed him out the door.

Then we all laughed.  "Jaemi i really am sorry, can we be friends again?" Lisa intimidated and we all laughed again. 

Sorry for a boring and short chapter. I will make a long one next time.