Dinner part1

Jaemi's POV
~phone ringing sound~
Call from omma.
"Jaemi! How can you not call us? Its been 5 days since we have been on this business trip." My mum shouted through the phone.

"Jinja? (Really?) omma... Your working, i dont want to bother the amazing fashion designer on her trip."

She always tells me off for bothering her when she is working, but when i dont call she always complains. Mum logic... Ahhh!!! I dont get it. ;(

"Appa nunyo? (How about dad?)"

"Ne appa( your dad) is always up to nothing good as usual, i got nothing done because of him." Omma complained.

"Ayy... Omma... What your complaining about i know you enjoy his company."

"Your calling our daughter? And you didnt tell me?" My dad said.

"Jaemi!! How are ya my beauty?" Dad snatched the phone off mum i think.

"I am well dad you?"

"Great, having lots of fun annoying your mum."

"Appa. Tell me all about it when you come back."

"Ok. O yeah. Do you remember dongmin?"

"Dongmin? Of course i do, he was my bestfriend." First love actually.

"His dad called and said he wants to met up with you."

"Ah! Jinja? Where?"

"Tonight at XXXX restaurant. I will gave you his phone number just text him saying you would come."

"Ne appa."

Then the phone call was cut. I bet omma is complaining right now saying "i want to talk to here more... Blah.." I love my parents. They are so adorable.

To: dongmin's dad
From: jaemi
Thank you for inviting me to dinner with you and dongmin today.

From: dongmin's dad
We will be at the restaurant at 7 so take your time to get dress. Dongmin misses you i heard. Anyway see you tonight

To dongmin's dad
Ne. I will be there on time.

Humm... What should i wear?

Eunwoo's POV
Aish... Appa jinja.... Who do i have to eat with that is this important?

I have studying to do.

Aish appa.

Omg its already 6? What should i wear?

Whatever. I open my wardrobe then took a white tshirt, black skinny ripped skinny jeans, red checkered flannal and a grey hoodie.

And.... I look like a creepy stalker. Great. I hope i scared the person that is important.

Then i went downstairs and wore my black converse, put my black snap back on and head out to my car.

Jaemi's POV

(She wore this

(She wore this.)

Omg its 6 already? I ran out to the door and went to my car.

(Movie magic... Your there at the restaurant)

"This way please. His son has i arrived." The waitress said.

And i followed her in to a room, then i saw the waitress blush as we walked in.

I turn around and look at who i thought was dongmin.

"Yah! Cha eunwoo. Why are you here?" I said.

"Huh? Why are you here?" He said in shock.

"I asked first!"

"I- " before he could say anything. Mr lee came in.

"O! Annyeonhasayo." I stood up and bowed to him.

"O jaemi look at you, you looked so pretty and grown up now."

"Thank you. Ajusshi you dont look bad yourself." I said.

"Appa. You know her?" Eunwoo suddenly said.

"Yah! Dongmin! I thought you said your remember her and missed her?" Ajusshi said.

Dongmin? Did i just heard it wrong?

"Ajusshi... He is not dongmin... He is my classmate and friend Cha eunwoo."

Eunwoo's POV
Bwoh yah? ( what is this?) dad said 7, i arrive at 7 no one is here... Just great. What am i suppose to do now?

I was playing on my phone, then the door opened and a girl walked in. I didnt bother looking up, because its the o so important person.

"Yah! Cha eunwoo! What are you doing here?"

Kim jaemi?!?!? What?

"Huh? What are you doing here?"

"I asked first!" She half-shouted.

"I-" before i could say anything appa came in.

"O jaemi look at you, you looked so pretty and grown up now."

What appa knows her?

"Thank you. Ajusshi you dont look bad yourself."

He looks bad... Full head of white hair.

But? Huh?

"Appa. You know her?" I asked cutting their conversation.

"Yah! Dongmin! I thought you said your remember her and missed her?" Ajusshi said.

Wait? She is my jaemi?

"Ajusshi... He is not dongmin... He is my classmate and friend Cha eunwoo."

"Cha eunwoo? Who is that?" Appa asked confusingly, he knows nothing about eunwoo.

"Appa i will explain later, but this kim jaemi isnt my jaemi." I said firmly. "My jaemi is fat, adorable, cute, nice. This one is everything my jaemi isnt."

"Yah!" She came and head locked me. "Is that suppose to be a compliment? Yah! Cha eunwoo, your not dongmin either. You have different names and your not timid nor a coward."

I release myself from her head look and held both her wrist. "Your not my jaemi!!!" I shouted as i was getting angry, how can appa just bring her and say she is my jaemi, i know they have the same name. But. No.

"Kimahae!!! (Stop!)" appa shouted. "Sit you two." He was angry. "Dongmin. Let go of her."

I let go and sat at my seat, and gave death stares at her.

"Jaemi... I am sorry... My son doesnt remember you." Appa apologised to her.

"Anyo( no) ajusshi. I am sorry. Its my fault."

"How is it your fault? Come on sit, lets enjoy dinner." He said then they both sat down.

Sadly she ended force to sit next to me.