On Tour

-Ashleys POV-
Why did I say that? Kathryn is CCs girlfriend, not mine. She's my best friend so I know that she'll never leave me, but did I really have to hold her hand and pull her close to me. I really hope that CC didn't see that.
"What the hell was that Ash?" CC shouts as soon as we get onto the bus.
"Baby he was just being a friend. Helping me get away from the girls" Kathryn goes over to CC and stops him from coming up to me.

He nods and hugs Kathryn.
"Okay we going to on tour now?" I'm in a mood now and I hate it when I'm angry with everyone. I'm even angry with myself because I don't know what I'm angry. Jake nods and the tour bus starts going. We go through our home town into the outskirts of this other town. I'm not even sure where we are as I've never really been outside of where I live.

"Okay we're playing out first show in this town. Do you all know the songs?" We all nod and get out instruments. They had all shows me the songs and we all got our instruments out and made the times for the songs.

"Good! Now there will be a couple did people out there waiting for you. You can talk to them for a couple of minute before you have to go inside and do soundcheck"
"Okay" We exit the bus, going into a couple of peple smiling and waiting for us.
"Hey guys" Andy says and goes to talk to send fans. CC and Kathryn end straight inside leaving a group of fans.

"Hey beautiful people" I smile and they smile back.
"Are you okay Ashley?"
"I'm good thank you for asking. Are you all coming to the show tonight?" Most of them nod, but one said no.
"Why not?"
"I don have enough money" I had one extra ticket for Carys, that Jinxx got, but she can come in anyway.
"Here" I hand her the ticket and she looks at me smiling.
"Thank you so much"

I take her hand and kiss it. She looks away and giggles.
"Thank you!" She quickly goes to her mam and ran around to the front where she would be able to go.
"Okay guys. Time to go in" We all day out goodbyes and then head on in.

-Le Time Skip To Concert-
Everyone calling out our name 'Black Veil Brides!' Over and over, just excited to see us. I know we're only playing a couple of songs and the band that we're touring with announced that we're touring with them out fans went insane, but a good insane though. 

"Time to go on stage boys" We all grab out instruments and walk out onto the stage.
​"Ashley I love you!!" 
"CC! You're the best" I see CC holding up his drum sticks and smiling.
"Hi everyone we're Black Veil Brides!" Everyone screams.
"Let's play!" I jump up and start to play the first song...