New City

-Jinxx's POV- 
Carys and I have finally decided to go out tonight and I'm very happy. She's not my girlfriend, so whatever CC told you it's not true, but anyway we're just friends.

"Jinxx you busy?" 
​​​​​"Yeah Carys and I are going to go out"
"Like out out?" 
"How many times! I don't like her like that!" I storm out of the bus after shouting at Jake.
"You ready?" I ask Carys and just getting a nod of approval.

"Okay let's go" Carys was definetly shy and unique but she was fun to be around at times. 
"So Carys where do you want to go?"
"I don't know anything around here" I look around and sigh. Neither do I and we need to be back on the bus soon. It's definetly a new city to us.
"Movie?"
​​​​"Movie" We get back on the bus and start picking oh movies. We start to watch Monsters Inc... not my favourite but its okay.

"So what's your favourite...person on this tour bus?"
"That doesn't make sense" I start to laugh at her question, but I could understand what she was saying.
"​​​​​​I can't really pick my favourite out of my band members because I love them all... so I'm not going to answer that"

"Okay.. Oh look the sad bit" We had switched over films and was now watching Titanic. While we was watching, I saw how her pink hair just captaures the light and was now glimmering off of her. I started to get this weird feeling down in my stomach and wanted to just squeal? 
What is happening to me? Do i like her? I mean i can't bexaise it'll be harder to say goodbye.

Saying goodbye to Kathryn is going to be hard on Kathryn and CC because they love each other.

What's going to happen tomorrow?

Disclaimer!: this was just a filler chapter