I Love You

*Kathryn's POV*
CC and I are together and right now I'm really happy. When I first met CC I tried to make sure that my crush didn't show through, but I made a really bad job at that. I don't really mind now because Ashley helped me with CC and I owe him for that.
"Hey babe" CC comes in and kisses me on the head.
"Hey babe. So it's the interview today"

"I known I'm really nervous" I get up and go to CC.
"You'll do great" I say and kiss him. He kisses back and picks me up, putting me onto the counter. 
"Oh please get a room" CC and I start to laugh and we turn around to see Jinxx with a girl.
"Uh who's that?" CC says trying now to laugh at how we were just caught. 
"This is Carys. I met her last night when you too were busy" 

​​​​We both started to go red as he says that. 
"Nice. Will she be joining us for the interview?" Jinxx nods and smiles. 

​​​​​-Le time skip to interview- 
"Black Veil Brides?" They all look at each other as they get up and walk in. CC stats sitting down next to me. 
"Baby you need to go in" Andy and Jake stays stays behind looking at CC. 
"Come in with me?" The look on his face.. I couldn't say no.
"Yeah" I nod and walk in with the rest of Black Veil Brides.

"Who's this?" 
"That's Kathryn; CCs girlfriend, and that's Carys; Jinxxs girlfriend" Andy explains. 
"Oh well we will have to keep that under wraps for now. Let your fan base grow a little bit. So you will need to sign a contract with us.. you have to keep the look you had now for quite a while. If you want to change it we'll have to talk. Now your music isn't my style, but my daughter loves it. That's why I've decided to sign you" 

Everyone just nodded listening along to what he was saying. I stopped listening at 'keep under wrap' with th girlfriend thing. Is he trying to say that I'll slow the band down? That they won't get views if CCs with me? 
"Kathryn?" CC said while snapping his fingers.
"Yeah what? Sorry" 
"No that's okay. You'll have to sign" He hands me a pen and I look down to the contract. All signartures have been signed. I'm not going to make an arugement today am I sign it.​​​​​
"Nice doing business with you" We all got up and left the room. 

"Are you okay?" 
"You're not allowed to be seen with me" I say still looking down to the floor as I speak. 
​​​​​"I know but I didn't want to-"
"-cause an argument. I know" I finish off his sentence.
​​​"Well we can still be seen at the house" I smile and hug CC sidewards while still walking.
"Exactly"He chuckles and we get into the car, ready to go home. CC kisses me, while holding me closer to him and I kiss back. Every kiss was like magic, like someone has threw up a rainbow. Weird I know but that's how I feel. We pull apart and I look into his eyes.

"I love you" He says and the car pulls over to a hault and I feel everyone's head turn to look at us.
"I love you too" I say and we both smile.
"Wait hang on...CC you love her?" Jinxx says in disbelief. 
​​​​"I do" 
​​​"We need a party!" Andy says exitedly and quickly drives to a near party store.
"Why?" I laugh as we all get out. 
"Because this is the first time CC has ever said I love you!" Ashley beams. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and walks with us.
"You're very lucky" Ashley says. 
"I know"