Fan Hate?

-CC's POV-
I've​​​​​​ just logged into Kathryns laptop as she say I could use it to check Twitter, since my laptop and phone broke. Typical. Anyway it was logged into her Twitter and I was about to log out when a tewwt came through tagging her.

​​​​​'@Kathy_is_a_turtle found this picture of you with @ccbvb ! Are you together?!' 

More comments start to come through and I read some.

'Eww why would @ccbvb take her out?'
'I' look better than that ugly hoe'
'How dare she!! Take my @ccbvb away from me! She should drop dead'

I can't! Why are they bring so mean? Kathryn is so pretty it makes me wonder what shes doing with me.. long.

'Why is she even with @ccbvb ? She's so pretty. An can do better' 

That got me thinking.. why was she with me? Is it because I'm in a band? Is it because she really likes someone else in the band and is using me to get closer to them? 

I close down the laptop and shove it to one side. Wait! We have to make sure No one knows we're together.
"Kathryn!!!" I shout and run to a room.
"Have you seen Kathryn?" I say as I'm in a fit of panic.
"She web outside" Jinxx says and I run outside. I see Kathryn and a couple of tears rolling down her face. I run over and tackle her into a hug. She hugs me tight and starts to cry into me.
"It's going to be okay baby I promise" I rest my head in her shoulder and see a fan, I'm guessing, taking a photo of us.

It's only a photo it's fine. 
"Come back inside" I say and take Kathryn back into the house. 
"What happend?" Jake exclaims as he sees Kathryn crying.
"Hate" I simply say. 

Ashley runs into the room where we were and hugged Kathryn. He basically tackled her and now they're lying on the bed hugging. I am jealous as Ashley can get any girl He wants and Kathryn. Shes mine. 
"I read the tweets.. I'm so sorry" He says into her ear. I swear he was crying as well. 
"Come on CC, Ashley amd Kathryn are good friends. Leave them" I nod and leave with jake.

-Kathryns POV-
"Ashley, why are you crying?"
"Call me Ash. And I'm crying because you're sad. And a have school tomorrow" I laugh and Ash smiles.
"There we go"I hug him one more time and then let go.
"You're the best friend ever Ash" 
"That's what I'm for" 

"When a go back to school, it'll be our last day. The girls will be throwing themselves at you" 
"I don't mind that" I chuckle and wipe the years from my eyes.
"As long as you don't plan on kissing me.. I'm okay" 
"You're the last person I would kiss Kat. No offence" 
"None taken. I'm with CC and I love him" 
"​​​​​​Follow me" I follow Ash and he takes me to abother room in the house. The lights were off meaning I couldn't see anything. 

"Kathryn..." I can see CC in the distance.
"Yes?" Ashley shuts the door so it's only CC and I. 
"I love you" He comes forward and kisses me. I kiss back, he lifts me up and throws me into tho bed....