Two Year Ago: Part 1

"Bella I swear if you do anything to screw my date up I will make sure you don't see sunlight for a whole year" I shouted to my younger sister Bella who was running down the hall away from my room.

"Yeah yeah Kitty!" she shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Kitty was her nickname for me since Kittrina was too long for her.

"I'm not kidding! Dont mess this up!" I shouted. I was going on my first date tonight with a guy from school. He asked me out a few times before but I was nervous but this last time I finally said yes. I'm still nervous to go on this date but I know that he was a good guy.

"Kitty and... What's his name again?" she sang as she pokes her head into my room.

"It's James" I sighed.

"Kitty and James sitting in a tree. K-i-" Bella was cut short as my dad came barging in.

"Don't you dare finish that." He stated as he picked her up.

"Whyyyy?" she winner as she looked at him.

" Because none of that will be happening. Right Kittin?" my dad asked as he looked over at me with a stern look. I raised my hands up in surrender as he tossed Bella on to my bed and walled to me.

"Hey I didnt say anything about it!" I screamed as he picked me up and through me over his shoulder. "Daddd" I whined as I laughed. I was tossed onto the bed where Bella had been but was now getting off the bed trying to escape only to be swooped up by our dad. She was placed next to me as he began to run his fingers over our tummys.

"Daddy! S-stop. I can't breath!" Bella screamed as she held her tummy while laughing.

I in the other hand was laughing so hard I couldn't even speak a word.

"Oh my god." I gasped in between my laughter . "Uncle" I screamed as I tried to push his hands from my tickilish tummy.

"Now ur not doing any of that tonight right?" dad asked as his fingers stoped tickling my sides.

I took in a few gulps of air before answering.

"Of course not" I stated.

"Ok then I won't torture you anymore" he said with a smile gracing his lips. "I love you two so much" he stated as he kissed is both on the head.

"We love you too daddy" we said at the same time. We both lurched up and wrapped our arms around his neck bringing him to the mattress into a hug. He grunted in suprise as we laughed.

We screamed as we were lifted off the mattress. He wrapped his arms around our backs as he began to walk.

Did I forget to mention he is in the army and likes to work out like 24-7.

We heard a clearing of a voice and looked over our dads shoulder to see mom.

"Carson? What do you think your doing with our daughters?" She asked as she crossed her arms and rapped her foot on the floor.

"Elisabeth darling! I was just giving them a... A lesson for tickling there father?" He said in a question format. Me and Bella gasped at his lie.

"Oh Right. So your where the one making so much girly laughter a few moments ago?" She asked to our father back.

"Um yeah" he stated in a high pitched voice.

"Well I guess your now going through puberty?" she stated as She squesed around our father and is to see his face. "And I thought you were a man" she stated with a sad face.

"Ok ok you win" he stated as he placed is on our feet. "These two where tickling eachother so I broke it off before they died from the lack of oxygen." He said with a wide smile.

"Liar!" Bella stated.

"No" my father said as he reached for her.

"Yes you are" she screamed as she ran down the hall away from us. My mother and I watched as my father slowly chased after her.

"Ok well Kit, how about we go to your room and I do your hair for you?" my mom asked as she lightly touched my long Brown hair.

"Yeah ok thanks mom" I stated.

My mom had curled my hair and helped me pick out a nice out got to wear to my first date.

James will be here any miniute. I was beyond nervous for this date. Maybe I can cancle still.

I mean maybe I can pretend to be sick?
No. I need to get the whole first date drama thing over with.

"Kitty! Your boyfriend is here" Bella screamed from the living room. I groaned in embarasement as She had just insinuated that James was my boyfriend.

I quickly rushed to the stairs to see my living father giving James a glare. While my mother stroked my father's chest causing his attention to avert to her.

"Leave the boy alone Carson!" she said as She looked up at him. I watched as he smiled down at her and wraped his arms around her pulling her close to him.

Our family was so loving. Just filled with love and kindness.

I looked over to see James looking at me as Bella talked to him.

I smiled as I began to walk down the stairs. I can handle tonight.

"Hey Kit" he said as he walked up to me , holding his hand out for me to take. I looked up at him and took his hand with a small smile.

The way he looked at me made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

He made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world...