2- Am i dead?

The appeal of bad boys.
Chapter 2- Am I dead?

***
Kimberly POV☁️

It's been at least about three hours since we've finished hauling all the boxes inside and the arranging furniture.

My mom and Rachel have gone shopping for food, small decorations and other things for the house, while my dad went out to show Tim (Noah's dad) around the place and all that boring stuff.

When everyone left, I spent some time just admiring the beautiful house. This house has been empty for quite awhile. My last neighbor was a petty, miserable, old and grumpy man. He doesn't know how not to take a joke seriously... I mean come on I only played a few pranks on him, *cough *cough more like a lot of pranks.

The worst prank I've done was probably when I made Prince piss and drop a dump on his front porch... what?! He called Prince a dirty scumbag, no one and I mean no one calls my baby that.

As I was roaming around I decided to go up stairs, I open one of the doors that led to a room and immediately I'm greeted with darkness, my hand fiddles around until I find the light switch, I flick the light on and I can finally let my eyes explore the room.

The walls were coated with a light grey colour matching the covers of the bed. I walk over to the black curtains, pulling it open reviling a balcony door.

I peer over to the other side and I see my room from across, where's the privacy at? You could easily reach over to that tree and climb over onto my balcony.

I decided to be more of a creep and explore one more bedroom. I see a door with a bunch of stickers of race cars and superheroes, I'm guessing it's Noah's room.

As I was about to enter it, I was disturbed by Julian yelling out my name,

"What?!" I yelled back, waiting for a response.

"Can you come down here and help me connect the cables to the T.V" he said.

I huffed and slowly walked down the stairs, well by that I mean slide down like a retard.
-
-

"If it wasn't for you we would be watching T.V about 10 minuets ago" I huffed at Julian.
He just scowled at me.

"One more try, and if this doesn't work I'm giving up" he said with so much passion- note the sarcasm.

"I'm bored!" Noah wined, standing behind us, giving the cutest little pout ever.

"Hang on little buddy, we'll get this T.V to turn on in seconds" Julian answered sighing.

"Liar" I muttered under my breath, obviously not being very quite, seeing as Julian rolled his eyes at me.

"Now go around over to the other side and plug it into the outlet" Julian called out instructions as I was currently doing twister moves.
I quickly plugged it into the outlet before I got the cables mixed up.

Why are there so many damn cables?

"Oh finally" I huffed out a big breath, and plopped onto the couch, next to Noah.
I grab the remote and turn the T.V.