4- ice cream is sweeter than boys

The Appeal of Badboys
Chapter 4- ice cream is sweeter than boys
_______________________________________________________
Kimberly POV☁️
I grumble under my breath while smashing my face into my pillow, using my hands to push the side of the pillow up to my ears, muffling the sound of a roaring engine.

Who the hell is making all this sound? I check my phone to see that the time was 8:00am, it's way too early for this nonsense.

I throw my covers off of my body, and lazily dragged myself out of bed, to my balcony door, sliding the curtains aside, I peered out to the front and surely enough, making my sleepy self more agitated, there sat Ethan on a motorcycle, which was coated in black, but the thing that really wasn't pleasing me at all was the loud thundering sound of him revving the engine.

I unlocked the door and stepped out onto my balcony. Goosebumps instantly covered my body making me shiver in the chilly air. I griped the wooden railing and squinted my eyes at Ethan, thinking of what to do.

I sucked a in a breath.

"OI!" I called out to him. He didn't answer, he probably can't hear me.
"OI! Dumbass!" I screeched out again in hopes of him hearing me, but of course, once again failing.

I whined and hit the wooden railing, as I led my way back into my room quickly grabbing my fluffy robe and throwing it on, since it was cold.

I scampered down the steps, accidentally missing the last step causing me to almost break my legs, but I still continued my journey to the front door.

I swing the door open and begun marching over to the troublesome boy. I stand directly in front of him, crossing my arms and started to stare daggers at him.

He looked up at me for a split second, a confused glint running across his eyes.

"What?" He breathed out as if he was tired of my presence.

"Are you serious, what the hell do you think your doing a 8 am!" I sneered.

"Um nothing that concerns you" he hopped off his bike, coming up to stand in front of me. His tall and muscular figure easily dominating my small figure.

I took a step back as he was too close for my liking.
"Nothing that concerns me? You're kidding right?" I let out a sarcastic snicker. "Do you know how much freaking noise you're making with your stupid bike, I'm try to sleep, I'm pretty sure this whole street is trying to sleep, so I would really appreciate it if you shut the flip up and peacefully let me continue sleeping" I spat, taking deep breaths.

"Jeez pumpkin pie, seems like you're on your period" he let the annoyingly handsome sly smile dominate his features whilst he leaned on his bike.

I cringed at the foolish nickname. "You are actually so rude, and don't give me that stupid nickname" I lunged forward to push his chest, but it wasn't long before his quick reflexes took place and before I knew it, he grabbed both my hands, swirling me around so that he could shove me against his bike.

The proximity between the both of us, made my breath get caught in my throat.

"How about I call you baby doll, or maybe honeybun" he smirked as he continued to torture me with ugly nicknames. "Sweetness, perhaps sugar lips"