::.I promise.::

After school I walked home WITHOUT Kousei. He didn't know what Kaori did, but still I don't wanna really talk about it with him...
••••••••••
The next day
••••••••••••
I went to practice and we started  practicing, we all had a big game tonight . It would set our ranks for the final game. 
Kashiwagi was looking at me the whole practice like she knew something was wrong. 
  When practice was over and people started showing up for the game kashiwagi  came over to me.

" what's on your mind?" She asked.  " o umm just  what happened the other day. Don't worry I'm fine to play!" I say cheerfully saluting her. I mean it wasn't a complete lie, I really have been thinking about what happened the other day, but I decided not to tell her what Kaori did. I mean I don't wanna start any drama, so I guess I just won't bring it up. " well ok good luck out there." She said jogging to go get ready for the game.
••••••••
half way through the game I looked up and saw fricken Kousei and Kaori. Ugh why are they here together I think rolling my eyes. Suddenly it's my turn to swing. I go to the plate feeling even more eyes on me now.
The ball flys at me and I swing.
I hit the ball across  the field and run.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

All I can think is run.

Then while I'm running I see Kousei and my speed  slows down for just a second.
Then I hear the other team getting closer. I run as fast as I can and slide to the last base just as they tag me.
••••••••••
Im walking home with kashiwagi after the game. " I can't believe they didn't give u that win! This game is cheat." She said rolling her eyes. " haha I know right... But I mean we can work our way up the ranks, it might take a little longer but I promise u WE WILL WIN!" I say putting my fist up. " haha ok, well good game I gotta go so see ya tomorrow " she said happily and whent down her street. My street wasn't until another block.
UGH
I walk home by myself slowly. It's kinda chilly out so it feels really good on my hot skin. I stop and look up at the stars for a minute. There so beautiful.

Suddenly Kousei runs up and BAM

"OOOOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH" I scream, I start to tear up. He had kicked me in my leg. He kneels down and puts ice on my ankle and puts me on his back. I start blushing.

I bet he carried Kaori before, I think rolling my eyes.

He started walking us home to his house.
" how did u know I hurt my ankle?" I asked. " I know u Tsubaki, and I can tell when something's wrong" he says. 
NO U CANT
I think to myself. He doesn't even know what she did... 
I start crying. " I DIDN'T EVEN WIN!" I say feeling defeated.
I'm tired
I'm tired of  fighting and losing.
Losing softball...
Losing Kousei.
I grab the back of his shirt and squeeze it in my fist,I lean my head down and cry.
"Tsubaki.... I will always be here for you ok? Don't feel bad, you can be the best soft ball player ever!" He says  exaggerating. " listen  Tsubaki, I will always be there for you no matter what. " I hug my arms around his neck and lay on him while we walk. I can feel his arms under my legs.
"I promise "