Introduction .

Well to start off , I'm Alexi and my life couldn't be any more perfect . I mean , I have good grades , home was pretty good for once and I've got my amazing bestfriend Harry by my side at all times .

My grades were good because I had been studying my butt off for finals . We HAD to pass these exams or else we couldn't go into the next grade level , so this time around , I worked hard to pass and keep my grades up . Home was alright too , considering how much stuff my mom & I went through on a daily basis . Normally we would argue and fight over every little thing , but lately I was determined to make a change in the way that I treated her . She had sensed a difference in my attitude and we slowly but surely began to be how we used to be - that is , how we were before I hit puberty . And there by my side was my bestfriend since I was 3 years old , Harry Styles .

We had met eachother through our mothers , when I was 3 & he was 4 because they had been bestfriends through college but had split apart to pursue different careers and recently after having us , had found eachother again . Harry & I would play with each other for hours on end , and when the time came for us to part , sometimes we couldn't let go of eachother . Our mothers , finding our strange liking for eachother , decided that the best thing for all of us was to keep us all together , finally deciding to move in next to eachother in the small town of Holmes Chapel . Harry had an older sister Gemma and of course all 3 of us were the best of friends , but sometimes Gemma would leave us for her older friends , making it just me and Harry . Of course we didn't mind , seeing as that we liked it just the two of us anyway . So that's how it was for the next 13 years , Harry & me . Talking , hanging out , messing around , doing the usual things that bestfriends did . And like I said before , life was close to perfect ..