Chapter Twelve .

I hurried up to my room and went straight into my drawers , debating with myself on what I should wear . Knowing Harry , I knew he would be over excited and come a few minutes earlier than expected , so I hurriedly got a loose fitting white tank top and black lace panties & set them on my bed . I hopped into the shower to wash off all the flour and I decided on using my new vanilla body wash I loved so much . When I was done , I quickly changed and blow dried my hair , making it fall down my back in dark waves . I entered the bathroom to make any other last minute adjustments when suddenly I heard 3 light taps at the door . "Come in !" I said and heard my door open and close . I took a deep breath and made my way into my room , feeling my cheeks grow warmer with each step .  

The first thing I saw was Harry staring at me , his eyes perfectly fixed on mine . "Hi ." I said , smiling .  

"Hi ," he said , and looked down at the ground , clearly embarrassed . I slowly walked over and stopped when I was directly in front of him .  

"So , what are we doing tonight ?" I asked , looking up at him .  

"I d-don't know , whatever you want ," he stuttered . I had never seen him so nervous , & I got a feeling that it was because I was dressed in nothing but a top & underwear . Perfect , my plan was going smoothly . I decided to use his newfound shyness to my advantage as I began to play with the button on his jeans .  

"Good , cus I have a few ideas .." I started to say as I pushed him onto my bed and climbed on top of him . I sat on his stomach and started leaving soft kisses all over his neck . With each new kiss , he shuddered and that was what kept me going . I began undoing his jeans and managed to slip them off , leaving him in his t-shirt and boxers . I reached my hand down and lightly glided my fingers over his growing bulge . He moaned and I pecked his lips to quiet the noise . After a few more minutes of teasing him , I made my way to his ear and whispered "So you think you can kiss me like that and get away with it ? How's it feel to be the one being teased ?" I bit his ear softly and slid off of him , calmly laying down at his side , like nothing had happened . His breath was shallow , but he managed to choke out a couple words .  

"Babe , I .." he started to say and I saw his eyes sort of glaze over as they swept over my body . He bit his lip and I looked down at myself to see that my top had risen , exposing my stomach . As he began to crawl over to me , I jumped off the bed . He did the same and in 3 steps he was in front of me . I looked down at the floor , making sure not to make eye contact in case he wanted to tease me 10 times better than I had teased him . But to my surprise , he lifted my chin up with his forefinger and planted a soft kiss on my lips . It wasn't an intense make-out session , but it was enough to make my knees go weak and for me to sigh into his lips . He looked down at me and started playing with the bottom of my top . "Sorry ," he said and gave me his signature cheeky grin . I wound my arms around his neck and brought his face back to mine , as he pulled me close and kissed me back . "Jump ." I felt him whisper against my lips so I obeyed him and he grabbed my legs as I wound them around his waist .

He carried me over to my bed , never once breaking our kiss . I kept my legs around him as he caressed me and went lower and lower until suddenly he stopped and slid away from me . I sat up and looked at him with a mixture of alarm , confusion and mostly hurt on my face . I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out , as he looked at me with desperation . "Harry , did I ..?" I started to say , but I couldn't finish my sentence .

"No no no , babe it's just that .. I .." He stopped and looked at me , pleading with his eyes for me to understand . I looked at him and he tried to continue . "Babe , I love you . More than anyone else in the world and I know I want you and only you . But that's the thing , I want you . And I don't want you to feel pressured at all because I'm determined to wait for you , but when you're like this .." He broke off his sentence and turned away . I crawled over to him and kissed his cheek . He pulled me into his lap and began rubbing the small of my back . 

"You'll wait for me ?" I asked while looking in his eyes . He nodded and grazed my cheek with his thumb . I leaned in and kissed him soft enough so that he knew what I was feeling , but with enough passon so that he knew that I was serious . I could feel him smiling into the kiss as I did the same . I pulled away to look into his beautiful green eyes , and giggled as he pecked my nose . I laid my head up against my pillow as he laid next to me and took my hand in his . He stroked it softly and I turned to face him as he bit his bottom lip . I smiled , kissed him quickly and then turned back around , not wanting to get carried away with myself , because I knew I would if I stared at him any longer .