Chapter Four .

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face . As I turned around , I found an empty bed with a note where Harry had been sleeping a few hours before . 'My mum called me to help her with a few things around the house , but I'll be back as soon as we're done .xx' I sat up and smiled to myself as I looked around my room for my phone . Of course it was all the way across the room on my table , so I got up and checked the time . My clock said it was 1:03 and I also noticed that my phone was on silent , which meant that I hadn't heard the 4 times my mom called and the 5 text messages she had sent me . I scrolled through the messages and saw that most of them were from yesterday afternoon . 'Where are you ?' 'Answer your phone .' Over and over again the same stuff that happens everyday . I mean this is how she was , an overprotective and overbearing mother . She thought nothing less of everytime I went out , I was with a boy doing things . Technically she was right because , I was always with Harry . It's not that she didn't trust Harry , because she did and she loved him to pieces - it was me she didn't trust . I sighed and just as I was about to set down my phone , I saw it light up with my mothers contact info on the screen . I picked up the phone and was immediately greeted with yelling on the other line . I hung up instantly and in the next few seconds , she called me again . After a few minutes of yelling and screaming at eachother , Harry walked into the room and instantly knew who I was on the phone with . 

He knew exactly how my mother and I were . He was usually the one to get me out of trouble , which I was grateful for . He walked over to me with his hand out , and I lightly dropped my phone in his hand , with my screaming mom still on the line . He started talking to her while I slipped into my bathroom and got cleaned up in a matter of minutes . When I entered my room again , Harry was nowhere to be found . I decided to not change since we were going to the party later on tonight and walked downstairs into kitchen . There was Harry sitting at the table eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and next to him was a bowl which I assumed was for me . I walked over to him , sat down and began eating my cereal . He told me how he told my mom that we were here for the whole night , but we had just forgotten to call her , and that because of him I was off the hook . I thanked him and smiled at him .  

"I like your hair like that ." I heard him say and I turned towards him and saw him looking at me smiling . 

"Haha , thanks cus you know I try to get it perfect ." I gestured up to the messy bun I had put my hair in . He smiled and grabbed my empty bowl and took it to the sink . I got up and jumped up to sit on the counter , while he walked over to me and stood inbetween my legs while hugging my waist . I gave him a hug back and he let go and looked at me .  

"What time does the party start again ?" He asked . I told him 7 and he smiled . "Well we've got a fair amount of time , don't we ? What should we do while we wait -" he was cut off by his phone ringing . It was on top of the counter , so I reached over and answered it for him .  

"Hello ?" I said and looked up at him to see him rolling his eyes . 

"Hello love , would you two mind coming over here for a bit ?" Harry's mum asked . I told her we would be there in a minute and hung up . 

"Looks like we're gunna help your mum while we wait ." I said as I jumped off the counter . When I was a few steps away from the door , I called back to him "Race you there !" I ran towards his door , but just as I was about to turn the doorknob , I felt his arms around me , pulling me back . He stepped in front of me , and took a step inside while laughing at me and catching his breath . I crossed my arms and refused to go inside , and he did what he always did when I was being stubborn and not listening to him . He picked me up and put me over his shoulder , and walked right into the living room where his mother was waiting for us . He plopped me onto the couch and sat down next to me , asking her what she needed help with .  

"Well , your mother and I have a bakery thing to go to so I would love it if the two of you could just help out and bake a couple dozen cupcakes ?" She turned to me first , knowing that I would be more willing to do it . I agreed on the behalf of both us , seeing as how I wanted him to suffer because he hadn't let me win . He sighed loudly and sat back against the couch . I fluffed his hair and got up from the couch , where he followed me and began gathering the ingredients . After a few minutes , his mum left , telling us that she had to run a few errands , which left the whole house to just the two of us . As he started mixing the ingredients together , I went and hugged him from behind . When he felt my arms around him , he softened a litte and turned his body so that we were hugging normally .  

"I love you bestfriend ." I said as I nestled my face into his chest .  

"I love you too ." He said and I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me . I blushed and slipped out of his grip , and that's how we were for the next few hours , baking cupcakes and goofing off .