Three

As Friday night rolled around I had grabbed a spot at the bar in a club somewhere in Arsey, two towns over; I was looking for some company for the night, and so far I had two possibilities; a clean-cut, strong-looking, probably a marine, or option two, which was a grungy, possibly in a rock-band type guy. I was making eyes at the marine guy, waiting for him to notice, and by the time I looked back to the grunge guy, some girl with purple hair had her tongue down his throat- you go girl.

     I was left to marine guy, and continued to hint at him, but quickly grew exasperated at his lack of confidence. It was kind of cute in a boyish way, but I didn't feel like waiting. I made my way through the crowd toward him, and started a conversation; I, soon enough, was angry that the grunge guy was off the table because the marine guy was not interesting. His name was Alan and he was on leave for a month and blah blah blah.

     I interrupted our riveting conversation and whispered into his ear something about how I didn't actually care about anything to do with him and was just looking to fuck. His response was an engagement ring near my face.

     "Babe, that doesn't impress me, your place or are we gonna do it in the bathroom?" he was taken aback by my response, but only for a moment because he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the guys bathroom.

     I was right, he was strong.