Five

I was fifteen minutes late to the location, which was a sketchy warehouse, not for any reason other than I wanted to make the others wait for me. I knocked on the door and gave the password; I always thought this was unnecessary, and stupid, but I wasn't about to argue.

     Once in the room I took in who my opponents were: Diane Mitel, from city council, Fredrick Shipton, big into drug smuggling, Greg Don, a weapons dealer, the reverend Lou, that crooked fool, and Eric, I don't know what he's got his hand in, but I sure would love to find out. Istin definitely had a lot of friends, and his friends tend to have a lot of money.

     While I was checking out the competition, the competition was checking me out, how could they not? I dressed to distract them; my dress was red, it just barely covered my ass, and the neck line plunged so deep that there was no way to wear a bra with it- I was grateful for my 44DD chest.

     As I sat at the table Diane muttered a hello of some sorts, but it sounded more like a 'why can't you ever be on time.' This was followed by Greg, who was pulling out his vape, telling me that I could be as late as I wanted as long as I continued to look like that.

     I caught Eric looking at me and held his gaze while smirking at him; neither of us looked away until a waiter came to the table to get us drinks. I started with a beer, I wanted the bottle.

     The buy into the game way five thousand to start and each deal after that was a thousand; we were going to play between three to five games, and I was hoping we were going full five. I'm addicted to the adrenaline that follows a big win.

     By the third game I was tired of beer and switched to vodka, but Eric didn't think that was a good idea, and he voiced this, "You shouldn't do that, you've had a lot already."

     I looked at him wide-eyed, no one has ever tried to control how much I drink, after I composed my face I told him, "Babe, I don't take orders from anyone; unless you're into that," I ended my statement with a wink.

     "Just a suggestion," he didn't try again.

     Unfortunately, I wasn't getting my adrenaline tonight; I lost- a lot. I was pissed that I didn't win, but I wasn't going to let my night be wasted.

     Once I left the building I waited in my car, I wanted to talk to Eric. I was hoping he would have left right after I did, but I had to wait half an hour.

     I climbed out of my car when I saw him. "Hey babe," I said walking toward his bike with him.

     "Hello little devil," he needs some work, but at least he played along. "What can I do for you?" he had this laconic way of talking that was making me melt.

     "You could give me a ride on your bike."

     He raised his right eyebrow at me, "just the bike?" he said while smiling.

     "Hopefully not," we stopped walking. "We could, oh, I don't know," I said innocently while grabbing him around the waist.

     "I like the way you think," he said picking me up and kissing me hard. I pulled away from him and he put me down; I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward his bike. While riding to his place I made sure my hands were way too low to just be hanging on; at one point, while stopped at a red light, he turned around to kiss me and when he pulled away his eyes were full of lust.