Chapter 10

[Unedited Chapter]

Selena's POV:

So today is the day. When Meghan wants me to help her with Niall. And to change his mind 'bout her bein' a kid for ignoring me.

So.. The day's starting. Let the drama and action begin.

[...]

"So miss Gomez are you still gonna help me?" Meghan sighs.

"I'll try Meghan. But why can't we forget about this and just ... Remain like we were before Niall arr-" she cut me off by putting her middle finger on my lips.

"Niall. I can't forget that if Niall won't change his mind about me."

"B-" i was about to say as she had already cut me off another time by also putting her middle finger on my lips.

"But nothing." She filled my sentence.

"Won't you lemme-" i was about to ask her as she put again her middle finger on my lips.

"Let you talk? It depends on what you want to talk about." She sighs.

"Where is Niall? How am I supposed to talk to him if I don't know where is he?" I asked furiously.

Meghan pointed at his locker and told me that he will be there in a minute. "Trust me" she added. But how can I trust her after that. "I'll be watching the scene with Chloe. CHLOE." Called Meghan as Chloe turned her head and waved then came. "You are gonna be my assistant now."

"Hello to you too Meghan." Is all Chloe Managed to say.

"Selena go." Meghan whispered as she turned her head like she wasn't talking to me.

Ugh Meghan you are just doing it worse.

Oh he's there. Next to his locker. Meghan was right.

"Niall." I called him as he automatically smiled.

"Oh hi Selena." Gosh he's hot. Do I really wanna do it?

"Niall I just wanted to talk to you 'bout Meghan." I looked at the floor as he rolled his eyes.

"I talked to her yesterday accusing her as bein' a kid for ignoring her best friend." He proudly claimed.

"But no it's the opposite she wasn't ignoring me at all she-" he also interrupt me. What's with all the people interrupting me today? Is it a trend or what.

"Selena, I saw her giggling at every single warning you had yesterday."

I remain in silent. Because he was right now.

"But it was all a prank. She usually does that and I always complain it's like a -"

No really it's getting annoying today. Everyone's interrupting me.

"You look ... Amazing today."

Oh so him interrupting me this time was all worth it. Oh my God he complimented me. I'm ... I'm speechless. I'm blushing. I'm burning. God where are you.

"Aw... T-t-thank you. Y-you don't look b-bad yourself." I put my hand on his cheek, and caressed it.

His cheek is so soft like I can't even compare it with cotton. It's so soft trust me.

Touching his cheek was like a paradise. I know I'm, again, making such a big deal of such a little thing but I can't help it.

It's true that love destroys people.

"Selena. Can we ... Umm... I need to talk to you." He shyly said as he grabbed my hand and made me a sign to go with him.

Thoughts and questions started haunting my mind like crazy. What does he want from me now? Great question.

"Umm ok?" It sounded more like a question.

He grabbed my hand and walked towards a silent isolated places. I couldn't help but thinkin' 'is he going to kiss me'.

Seriously tho why did he pushed me to go with him into an isolated place. Selena! Ask him.

"Umm ni-" I was about to say when I turned my head and saw him crashing unexpectedly his lips into mine.

A/N: hii guys!!
So here's another chapter and i'm so sorry that it's really short. Anyways;;
I'll try to make my next chapters longer.

Anyways what do you think of this current situation? Do you think Meghan knows 'bout what's happening?