It's A Deal

Firstly, I want to thank you all for getting me to 10,000+ reads!!! Thank you guys so much. And follow me on twitter @CatchMyMindless and @NiaSoTurntUp!!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tameka: Hey Tip, lemme holla at you real quick

T.I: Yeah?

Tameka: do not tell me that you letting her into my house!

T.I: What do you mean? that is my daughter you are talking about and Expect that you talk about her with some respect!

Tameka: Tip! Can you hear what you saying? The girl is just like her mother! She is coming between our family. Tip let me say something, if you let that thing you call your daughter into my house, and this family falls apart, I'm gonna blame you! I'm gonna blame you for being blind and letting her into our family!

T.I: Nah, your right, I don't wanna see this family depart!

Tip walks over to Vanessa who is receiving the meanest look from Zonnique and Yn.

T.I: Look here Vanessa, there is no easier way to say this but, I can't let you back into this family, I don't wanna see my babies fall out. I'm sorry, but can you please leave?

Vanessa: Mom was right, your a no good motherfucker

Yn: Bitch dont talk to my father like that!

T.I: No, it's fine Yn, just let her go

Vanessa walks out the door

Yn+Nique: Yess!! -high fives-

T.I: I don't know why y'all getting happy for, you still need to find yourselves a place to stay

Yn: Dad, really?

T.I: Yes, you guys are 15 and 17

Nique: But Dad...

T.I: Come on Nique, ask your friends

Prod: It's true doe

Prince: Yea, Prod's right, we are all grown so I think it's time we act grown...

T.I: Thank you, I like you Afro!

Prince: Erm... It's Prince.

T.I: Haha, did you just Correct me?

Prince: Er N-No sir...

T.I: You know best

Yn: So... who is gonna live with me and Nique then?

T.I: I'm sure these guys will! And invite your other friends!

Bre: Hey, that will be kinda cool!

Bajah: Yeah!, like having a sleepover everyday!!

T.I: Yeah, yeah enough with yo girly shit! So, is it a deal? Not that you have a choice anyway.

Yn+Nique:...Yeah...I guess

T.I: I hope you inviting my favourite niece Mila!

Yn: Of course, the Bitch funny as hell

_______________________________________________________

Okay guys, I'm soooo sorry for not updating in a long time!

So for the next chapter 4 people from the cast call will me in the story so look out for your name.

Also, who do you guys want to live in the conjunction house with, its all up to you. Choose a maximum of 10 people :))

Follow? Comment? Vote?