5

-Kylie's POV-
I have over 100 notifications I couldn't really sleep last night. I go on Instagram and find that I have 18k and on twitter I have 16k, wow I'm really becoming well known. I see that Demi or shall I start calling her mom posted a picture captioning- my new daughter Kylie Lovato💖.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom singing and making pancakes in the kitchen.
"Hey babes, eat some breakfast, were gonna head down to the beach."
"I haven't been to a beach since I was 10." I laughed
Demi smiled.
I ate the amazing breakfast Demi made me.
"I bought you some bikinis, go up and try them on and pick which one you wanna wear." Demi said
I went up stairs and saw really cute bikinis lying on my bed, I really liked this one:

" Demi saidI went up stairs and saw really cute bikinis lying on my bed, I really liked this one:

I quickly put on the bikini, my shorts my beige crop top, a white Adidas hoodie and some sandals. Since we were heading to the beach I just put my hair in a messy bun.

"Kylie I'm ready are you?." Demi yelled
"Yeh one sec." I yelled back
I grabbed my phone and my bag and went downstairs into the car.

-Demi's POV-
I really wanted to do something fun with Kylie today so I thought why not take her down to the beach. But she was wearing a hoodie which was odd.

When we got there it was boiling so I asked Kylie if she wanted to go for a swim. "Sure." She said
She suddenly jumped up and ran to the water, I ran after her. We were playing with the beach ball I bought until I noticed something strange. Kylie had these red marks on her left wrist. But I didn't want to ask her about it. It was probably just a cut from a fall or something, so I let it pass.

I never knew Kylie was so flexible she showed me some of her tricks which she said she hadn't done since she was 11. I was mind blown, she did loads of backflips and handstand and splits, she has no bones.