7

-Kylie's POV-
That was so close, I could see Demi staring at me whilst I was eating, she then asked me those words. I just told her I wasn't hungry but she asked me to eat 5 more spoonfuls so I did I can't let her find out about my problems, she'll probably laugh and give up on me like everyone else does.

I put my plate in the sink and give Demi a kiss on the cheek. I say night and head up to my room it's quite late so i decide not to stay up on the internet for so long but before I go to bed there's something I need to do. I quickly go to the bathroom and stick two fingers in the back of my throat, a few minutes later I started vomiting. Once pleased I flush the chain and hop into bed. A while later I feel myself drift of to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
"Hey beautiful I'm going over to the studio, would you like to come?" Demi asks. "Sure let me get ready." Demi nods and leaves whilst closing the door behind her. I get out of bed and have a shower, I then change into my blue skinny jeans, a white top and a hoodie.
Once I was done getting dressed I brushed my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I quickly put on my black converse and head downstairs.

"Here eat some pancakes." Demi says whilst placing a few pancakes on the plate in front of me, I'm so not hungry but I can't let Demi see me not eating, she'll get very suspicious and start asking me questions so I'll just eat a few bites and throw it all up after.

Once I ate a whole pancake I excused myself to the bathroom and puked it all up. I then flushed and walked outside and sat in the car waiting for Demi. I was so lost in my own world that I didn't even realize that Demi got in the car. "Hey everything okay?." She asks.
"Um I just forgot to brush my teeth." I say, Demi told me to go quickly so I did. That was so close I completely forgot to brush my teeth Demi could of caught me if she smelt the smell of vomit. Jeez Kylie you gotta remember this stuff, it's Demi Lovato your living with, she notices the slightest signs.

(A-N/ sorry for not updating in a while, I've been really busy with my other story it's called 'falling for Demi' and it's a lesbian fanfic.
I had some requests on a lesbian fanfic so I decided to do one after all, go check it out! P.S hope you're liking this story so far!)