9

-Demi's POV-
I finish eating and notice Kylie staring at her food, she hasn't even taken a bite. "Hey Kylie is everything fine? u haven't eaten anything and seem to be in your own world today" I say.
I see her look up and nod "I'm just feeling I'll sorry.. I'll eat ..now." She replies hesitantly. I'm not really convinced so I'm going to be keeping a close eye on her. Anyways at least she's eating now.

-Kylie's POV-
God I feel like I've put on 10 kilos just by eating a salad. The drive back home was silent but hey that doesn't mean I'm not liking it. Once at home I hopped out the car and walked behind Demi, she opened the door and turned towards me. "So what shall we do?" She asked whilst closing the door. Erm I'm kinda not in the mood to do anything I just wanna go upstairs and purge but I guess she won't let me go anywhere, today she's been quite suspicious so I just have to lie. "How about we watch a movie?" I question. She nods and grabs some blankets and cushions from the cupboard.

We lay down on the couch as 'the notebook' starts to play, I love this movie I watched it about 50 times before I was put in the orphanage.
Half way through the movie I notice Demi asleep, I smile and kiss her head.
"Night mom, I love you." I say and head up to my room.

-Demi's POV-
I feel a slight kiss on my head and notice it's Kylie I must have fallen asleep, she gets of the couch and says the words I've been waiting for "night mom, I love you."

(A/N sorry for not updating in so long, I've been busy with school and other books. Now that it's Christmas break I'll try update regularly. Lya💋)