8

-Kylie's POV-
Once I finish brushing my teeth I ran back to the car and sat down. "Everything fine." Demi asked.
I nod and carry on wondering into my own world. "Kylie, Kylie, Kylie" I heard Demi say. "Yeh" I reply. "I've been calling you for ages, are you sure you're alright?." She asks. "Yeh I'm sure, come one let's go inside." Demi nods and locks up the car, we then walk inside this building.

Once were outside a door with the words 'studio 5- Demi Lovato' we walk inside. There's a couch with a coffee table. A singing and editing booth, a tiny corner with instruments and a toilet, with a kitchen opposite it.
"Here, sit down whilst I record myself."
I nod and sit down, checking my social media.

Once Demi starts singing I lock my phone and listen to her. I love her voice it's just so powerful but at the same time angel like, i've honestly never met anyone so amazing in my life. I'm glad she's my 'mother' and idol. After about going through her whole album she says it's time to go.

Once we sit in the car and start driving home I start to wonder off again. It's a habit I've always had when I'm in cars, I tend to do this. "Hey Kylie, I'm gonna stop at McDonalds and pick something up for lunch, what do you want.?" Demi asks me. I can't say I'm not hungry coz I always say that and she'll know something's up so I guess i'll order a chicken salad.

"A chicken salad please" I see her smile at me and continue to drive. I don't know why she's smiling, she must be happy to go to McDonalds for some reason. Once Demi ordered she parked in the parking lot and started to eat. I understand why we didn't go in, I mean come one she is a huge pop star, and there's a lot of people in there. Anyways I'm kinda happy we get to eat here, I hate eating in public.

I eat slowly and notice Demi already finished. Damn girl, she be eating like she never ate before. I wish I was as skinny as her and could still eat loads and not get fat. I don't understand how people bullied her when she was younger, honestly I don't know what they think fat is. Demi is no where near fat and then there's me the fucking obese girl.